Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Where did Log Out button go?

made

Arcane
Mods can close topic. Thanks to sea I have found Log Out button.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
So I just @made some changes in my life. Going to start barbell training next week.

made

Arcane
<3 u gusy. all the attention I get itt finally makes up for the years of neglect by my parents

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
@made in heaven is unarguably the worst Queen album, recorded almost five years after the death of Freddy Mercury and consisting of nothing but upbeat piano parts and hippie demos the man had hidden in a Yorkshire bank deposit safe because of shame. But when a great band makes a bad album it means it's still better than 98% of all other albums you can listen to. @made in heaven is still a fitting last album for mighty Queen I think, a tribute to their great dead front man Freddy Mercury. Still, @made in heaven was not as fitting a last album as Innuendo was, you know, the album that fucking ended with the amazing "The show must go on" which is all kinds of goddamn perfect for a last album.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom