Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Which conductors most deserve to be hanged after the collapse?

Conductors that need punishment

• Crispy

• Crooked Bee

• DarkUnderlord

• Dreaad

• Felipepepe

• HobGoblin42

• idonthavetimeforthiscrap

• Infinitron

• Jaesun

• JarlFrank

• Scrooge

• Trash

• VentilatorOfDoom

• WhiskeyWolf

• Whisky

• Zed

• KC (retroactively)

• Other (specify)

• Angthoron

Results are only viewable after voting.

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Trash because he is a filthy librul masquerading as a skinhead.

Felipepepe because he ruins the prestigious reputation of Codex by writing positive reviews about horseshit like Undertale.

Infinitron because there is still no Daily Stormer prefix in the politics forum.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I haven't voted and I don't want to vote but since I didn't I can't see the results so far. How far ahead in this popularity poll am I, exactly?

Eirikur

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I haven't voted

:abyssgazer:

How far ahead in this popularity poll am I, exactly?

If you start running once the shit hits the fan, you might have a chance. Might. It looks as though the mob will be too preoccupied with kingcomrade to come after you at once, but then again it might split up to cover more ground.

Last edited:

kris

Arcane
After the collapse, when there's no more law and order, heads will hang. Conductors, as authority figures, will inevitably be among the first ones. Some exceptions will be made. By means of this poll, we'll demonstrate our High Moral Standing by giving the less fortunate conductors a warning and sporting chance before it's too late.

I vote for OP poster obviously. not sure why you didn't include yourself in poll. weak.

Why everyone voted for Crispy?

they are conformists.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Who's going to entertain the shoutbox once he's gone?
You of course. That's why you've returned.

Voted for felipepeeppeppepepep cause popamole review of undertail, where he dodge too much and not go to the point all the time. Like, he pasted review in wrong tab and send there instead of IGN/GamaSuta/other sellout gaming site.

Voted for Scroo because :incloooosive: and for supprlying decline via UnderTail and FO4, like every staff member here,

But I cannot vote for OP, seems like he feel it's obvious choice and don't like people chasing him with torches and pitchforks.
Coward.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
You of course. That's why you've returned.
Nope.
You seem pretty angry today. Are you alright, bro?

You didn't see me angry yet.
Being bitter about the site, that play "trv hurrdcore" is in choke full of popamole worshippers, is healthy sign.
PS. don't go into shoutbox, it's full of linuxtards thinking Linux is already made for average Joe, while in reality it's still IT space program.

Bibbimbop

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
Any disgusting reprobate who facilitated Undertale being reviewed here as an RPG.

Felipepepe, Crooked Bee, and Scrooge will have to suffice for the poll's limits.

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
i see no taluntain on that list
should let you know who the real puppeteer of all this is

Eirikur

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
i see no taluntain on that list
should let you know who the real puppeteer of all this is

Taluntain isn't listed on the official conductor list. Nor is he listed as a moderator of any forum. Therefore I can only conclude that there's a conductor conspiracy to save Taluntain at any cost, formalities be damned, just as with Zed.

Perhaps DU has assigned them very special roles to play in the post-collapse era.

Thanks to my vigilance, Zed didn't get away with it. Taluntain, however, has. It may not be fair, but he'll live.

Last edited:

AW8

Arcane
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Crispy and Infinitron always gets all the hate while Scrooge gets all the love.

To balance things out, I voted Scrooge. :balance:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom