Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Which conductors most deserve to be hanged after the collapse?

Conductors that need punishment

• Crispy

• Crooked Bee

• DarkUnderlord

• Dreaad

• Felipepepe

• HobGoblin42

• idonthavetimeforthiscrap

• Infinitron

• Jaesun

• JarlFrank

• Scrooge

• Trash

• VentilatorOfDoom

• WhiskeyWolf

• Whisky

• Zed

• KC (retroactively)

• Other (specify)

• Angthoron

Results are only viewable after voting.

made

Arcane
I choose to destroy them all.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
DarkUnderlord Crooked Bee In all seriousness, it seems to be getting a little lonely around the handful of relatively sane folks who run this place. Yall keep lying to yourself about how the codex is this wild west saloon, this bastion of freethinkers, where you give em 'enough rope to hang themselves'.
Meanwhile the real codex, the majority of posters here, further cement their outwards identity as this particular outlet for that specific part of the oldschool rpg fanbase where a bunch of white manchildren rage against everything not white and male (let's be honest, you're not getting any).

Tldr; this place is being brigaded by a couple of nazi fucks who couldn't care less about this shit crpg fan pretense. You wanna do something about that?
People hate Project Eternity because it's not white and male enough?

But isn't Sawyer both white and male?

I'm terribly confused.

epikitscheesy

Liturgist
No, it's that relentless attitude on shit gameplay that originally brought me here, what I'm saying is it's not necessarily the unique feature of this community (any more?)

What would you propose?
I'm asking you, it's your forum. Deal with it as you deem fit, surround yourselves with the people you deem fit.
This isn't a fucking free speech issue at all, actually. You owe nobody space or speaking time on an internet forum. People are free to take their shit someplace else, which is how the codex came into being, after all.

And no, I don't think artificially diversifying the leadership here further would do anything to disguise the true face of the general userbase.

Cassidy

Arcane
This isn't a fucking free speech issue at all, actually. You owe nobody space or speaking time on an internet forum. People are free to take their shit someplace else, which is how the codex came into being, after all.

Don't lie. We know your kind. You won't be satisfied until that "someplace else" for people to "take their shit" no longer exists anywhere in the world. Your ilk would probably send all "raycis and muhsogynist shitlords" to concentration camps too if you had the power to do it.

Sup' Drog

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
DarkUnderlord Crooked Bee In all seriousness, it seems to be getting a little lonely around the handful of relatively sane folks who run this place. Yall keep lying to yourself about how the codex is this wild west saloon, this bastion of freethinkers, where you give em 'enough rope to hang themselves'.
Meanwhile the real codex, the majority of posters here, further cement their outwards identity as this particular outlet for that specific part of the oldschool rpg fanbase where a bunch of white manchildren rage against everything not white and male (let's be honest, you're not getting any).

Tldr; this place is being brigaded by a couple of nazi fucks who couldn't care less about this shit crpg fan pretense. You wanna do something about that?

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
No, it's that relentless attitude on shit gameplay that originally brought me here, what I'm saying is it's not necessarily the unique feature of this community (any more?)
The forum is shit. I think that falls into line with the "everything is shit" concept.

Fairfax

Arcane
Whoever runs the Codex twitter. It's basically a free PR machine for any RPG (and many non-RPGs). Had to unfollow when it was plugging Way of the Samurai 4 the other day.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.

But isn't Sawyer both white and male?

I'm terribly confused.
It's like a reverse Michael Jackson thing.

See, he was a black man that wanted to be a white women, and now modern SJW white men are trying to act as if they were black drama queens.

So SJW-Sawyer is truly a black women hiding under his whiteness, and therefore PoE is irremediably impure. Which is why we bash it of course.

No skin condition required.

Roid King

Educated
Please list which are Jews, negroes, women and so on. Especially Jews, as that is the pre-req for the others.

toduah

Novice
Patron
Infinitron is alright

I'm looking for your old posts, because i know you had a couple where you asked about the codex history and i thought that'd be an appropriate place to start posting but i can't find them (maybe i just suck at searching).

I've been a lurker here basically since NMA was "fallout.gamestats.com" and my friend convinced me last year to make an account and i figured well.. sure.. but if i've waited this long, i can wait until 29 feb before i create it.

I realise this is the wrong place to post this, but, whatever, was going patron worth it? Not sure i can wait another year for trannies and hitler.

toduah

Novice
Patron
Also, I don't think i can vote yet (or maybe I'm just retarded and don't understand how to do it), but i'd vote for Vault Dweller (only because he's the only "Conductor" not in the poll that i can remember atm)

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom