Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Which of These Games Should I LP?

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive
DfxqdlR.png

Second try

Wayward Son

I have decided. Loyal people of the codex, I shall play (at least partway) through TES I: Arena. It shall be on my new thread entitled "Travels Through the Arena: A TES I LP", hope to see you there.
P.S. Don't unfollow this thread, as I will come back to it at the end of my times in Arena to decide what to play next.

Last edited:

Wayward Son

Hey, what would the level of interest be in a semi-blind BG1:EE LP on Legacy of Bhaal difficulty?

Wayward Son

Hey, who thinks I should attempt to run through the first six Might and Magic games with Codex-generated parties in LP style? Who'd be up for seeing that?

zwanzig_zwoelf

Graverobber Foundation
Developer
Hey, who thinks I should attempt to run through the first six Might and Magic games with Codex-generated parties in LP style? Who'd be up for seeing that?
No thanks, I'd rather read a cool LP of Zenfar.
4701_51a476dd3bad6.jpg

Come on, Prosper released his first RPG in 2001 and nobody gives a damn! We've been waiting for that kind of action for a decade and a half!

Wayward Son

4701_51a476dd3bad6.jpg

Come on, Prosper released his first RPG in 2001 and nobody gives a damn! We've been waiting for that kind of action for a decade and a half!
And where, pray tell, may I be able to get this prestigious prosperous game?

zwanzig_zwoelf

Graverobber Foundation
Developer
4701_51a476dd3bad6.jpg

[Perception check failed.]
[Intelligence check failed.]
[Lore check failed.]

Look at the screenshot. Again.

Wayward Son

4701_51a476dd3bad6.jpg

[Lore check failed.]

Ah. My bad. You've posted that pic before, so I figured there was nothing of importance in it except to show me the game.

zwanzig_zwoelf

Graverobber Foundation
Developer
4701_51a476dd3bad6.jpg

[Lore check failed.]

Ah. My bad. You've posted that pic before, so I figured there was nothing of importance in it except to show me the game.
As if you don't know about one of the best places to get abadonware?
Jeez, you're green.

Wayward Son

4701_51a476dd3bad6.jpg

[Lore check failed.]

Jeez, you're green.
I did know about it, just never noticed this on there. I figured it would be up for purchase first.

zwanzig_zwoelf

Graverobber Foundation
Developer
4701_51a476dd3bad6.jpg

[Lore check failed.]

Jeez, you're green.
I did know about it, just never noticed this on there. I figured it would be up for purchase first.
If you're that desperate to give your money to Prosper... http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-ZENFAR/zenfar-battlegrounds

Wayward Son

How many people would be interested in a Pokémon Fire Red/Leaf Green Nuzlocke LP?
Inb4 zwanzig_zwoelf with "LP Zenfar you cuck."

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom