Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why are certain people raptors? - The Raptor Watch thread

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Everyone who has posted in this thread will be banned at this time tomorrow, unless they change their avatar to a raptor.

Thank you! Have a nice day. :)

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
Everyone who has posted in this thread will be banned at this time tomorrow, unless they change their avatar to a raptor.

Propose that it be a raptor that another poster isn't already using, it's like musical chairs.... but with raptor avatars!

Outlander

Custom Tags Are For Fags.
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
DQmUp1K.jpg

Repressed Homosexual
I really wonder where this gimmick stems from, the other ones however capricious seemed actually grounded into something. This is just completely random and out of the blue.

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
Ah, found the source. Konami code on the vogue.co.uk site.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
You'll need to decipher that for Tommy, he is not a raptologist.

LundB

Mistakes were made.

Didn't happen.

DU LIED, PEOPLE DIDN'T DIE BUT THEY MIGHT HAVE CRIED.

Edit: Fuck, 7 is not what I was hoping for.

Monty

Arcane
Reminds me a bit of the days of custom avatars, when amusing silly hats roamed the Codex, before they were purged to make the forum more ":obviously:"

Once upon a time, the Codex didn't allow you to have custom avatars, you had to choose from a gallery which was full of images from various RPGs and tactical games. This is because that custom avatar you wanted to use is stupid. And ugly.

Then we upgraded to XenForo, and as that didn't have a built-in gallery feature, people used custom avatars for a time. And yay, avatars became stupid and ugly.

Gord

Arcane
Mammalian scum! How can you doubt the glory that is the inner raptor?

I have to say, I feel a bit saddened by the lack of presence of our feathered raptor-brothers.
I hope for improvement of this situation...

qfiXHD9.png

Last edited:

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Reminds me a bit of the days of custom avatars, when amusing silly hats roamed the Codex, before they were purged to make the forum more ":obviously:"

DarkUnderlord said:
Once upon a time, the Codex didn't allow you to have custom avatars, you had to choose from a gallery which was full of images from various RPGs and tactical games. This is because that custom avatar you wanted to use is stupid. And ugly.

Then we upgraded to XenForo, and as that didn't have a built-in gallery feature, people used custom avatars for a time. And yay, avatars became stupid and ugly.
Though in some ways the switch back has backfired. I'm seeing a lot of people who used to have normal (though not always game-related) avatars now sporting anime abominations. This change has simply accelerated the Dex's descent into weeaboo hell.

Whisky

The Solution
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom