Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why are my latest ratings not showing up?

GarlandExCon

Arcane
Just curious. I noticed that under alerts others have rated my posts different things but when I go to the post no rating appears underneath.

GarlandExCon

Arcane
ce5KQxo.png

m46QSJC.png

GarlandExCon

Arcane
Oh, ok, so no new ratings show up for anyone. Got it.

I kinda enjoy seeing the hilarity of posts getting 20 different rings, though. That will be missed.

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
It's called Choices and Consequences. Now you must rate posts without having prior knowledge of what others think.

Have fun.

no it's a bug (and like every bug in this shithole, a great unintentional troll). i can't see the ratings on posts I've already rated either. And there's no way to rate your own posts so there's no way to see those either.

Deleted member 7219

Anything else left to whine about? (Rhetorical question.)

DarkUnderlord fucked up the 'Interesting' button and deleted some data. It's just one button but it still looks like you can't rate posts as interesting, only informative, which is not the same thing. And while you can see a user's history of all the ratings they've been given, you can't see it for 'Interesting' because of DU's fuck up.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
I like how DU has his own customized 'k post rating.

On that note...one of the forum regulars has been complaining about an alleged bet he made with DarkUnderlord about some 35.000 brofists that DU never delivered on, to the point that the butthurt is present in his signature with a (mostly) accurate count of his "actual Brofists".

Suggestion: Instead of giving Blaine his 35.000 Brofists...how about giving him 35.000 Butthurt ratings?

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
I like how DU has his own customized 'k post rating.

On that note...one of the forum regulars has been complaining about an alleged bet he made with DarkUnderlord about some 35.000 brofists that DU never delivered on, to the point that the butthurt is present in his signature with a (mostly) accurate count of his "actual Brofists".

Suggestion: Instead of giving Blaine his 35.000 Brofists...how about giving him 35.000 Butthurt ratings?
That still wouldn't sufficiently represent his actual butthurt level.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom