Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why can't i brofist?

deamento

Scholar
Hello everyone.
basicly as the title says, i'm unable to brofist anyone.
it's been a couple of months since i made my account so it's because my account is new.
someone already explained to me where the button should be but it isn't there (before anyone accuses me of being blind)
So yeah, could anyone help me with this?

dibens

as seen on shoutbox
Patron
Don't fret. You'll be able to brofist and join the circklejerk by the time Divinity comes out.

deamento

Scholar

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Wouldn't bribing DU help or is it just for /gd/ access?
GD acces?
Don't ask.

In fact, don't ever ask.

Bad things can happen when you ask DU the wrong questions. Sorta like a evil Djinn that'll twist your wish into something you weren't expecting...
:what:

A few examples:

Changing your user name tag (me)
Adding a animation gif to every post.
Redirecting you to RPGWatch.
Banned, then let back in, then banned again, then let back in.

deamento

Scholar
Wouldn't bribing DU help or is it just for /gd/ access?
GD acces?
Don't ask.

In fact, don't ever ask.

Bad things can happen when you ask DU the wrong questions. Sorta like a evil Djinn that'll twist your wish into something you weren't expecting...
:what:

A few examples:

Changing your user name tag (me)
Adding a animation gif to every post.
Redirecting you to RPGWatch.
Banned, then let back in, then banned again, then let back in.
unless you bribe him, right?

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
unless you bribe him, right?

Look at the Codex. It's organized chaos. Hell, look at Retardo Land. If DU tolerates all of this, what makes you think you can easily predict him? Bribing him might prompt him to do something "fun" just because he can.

deamento

Scholar

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom