Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why did Butchy got prospernauted?

Unwanted

a Goat

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Edgy Vatnik
Except he didn't? You can always join him.
His posts were very thought-provoking, intentionally so. He worded them in a way that offended our corporate console masters but they were good.
Free butchy and prosperize our resident polymath?

Why do you want to prosperise jcd and Cleve?

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
thought-provoking
18303.jpg

Cassidy

Arcane
RPGCodex was ruined by "refugees" from shitholes like TESF and Bioware Social just like Europe is being ruined by "refugees" right now.

Roqua pissed me off and now he's paying the price.

Roqua would wipe the floor with you on UT99 and on a Real Plane Tickets Bitch!!! That's why you are exchanging favors in High Powered Business Meetings with the rest of the popamoler cronies who took over this once great Site to keep him down.

Aenra

+ He expressed himself in an original manner (which is a plus on any a hive, unless some are still delluding themselves regarding the nature of the Dex)
+ He made, albeit only occasionally, good jokes
+ He had a point most of the times, just failed to communicate it in terms most would bother with/could stomach
+ He was amusing the rest of the times, but at his own expense; Not another's
+ He appeared to be honest (and that's a fucking novelty in here) about his views and stances

- He lacked measure. But really, really did lack measure.

So, in retrospect .. What am i missing? We got so much worse, lol

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Here's what you're missing:

- Roqua isn't nearly as smart as he and apparently you and quite a few others here think he is
- Roqua doesn't really give a fuck about what you think about him but he does crave attention and will do or say anything to get it
- Roqua's reunion with Codex wasn't a pleasant one; his original goal in coming back here was to drag his stinky balls across your, and anyone else's who would listen, face(s).

Also,

- Your grammar sucks
- You take this shit too seriously
+ I love your avatar, D&D 1E forever

Last edited:

Aenra

You? You..talk about..attention whoring? Erm, ok :)
edit: Overall mind, don't tell me that 'ever since the match incident i've been quiet'
The following two points are as subjective as mine, and i do respect everyone's opinion

But do tell me about my grammar, and i'm not being ironic

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In

The difference here, and this is significant, is that I admit to being an attention whore. To quote general Patton, hell, I love it. Roqua, on the other hand, would never admit to being "the way he is" and he's famous for preferring to just battle it out with someone until one of the two goes insane or becomes a victim of plane tickets, bitch. (q.v.)

This time he decided to pick a fight with the wrong fellow attention whore. He lost.

Edit: Actually, Roqua does readily and frequently describe himself in derogatory terms but I don't think that qualifies as an admission to being attention-driven.

Aenra

Point granted. Now tell me what's wrong with my grammar; Is it in regard to inflection, conjugation or declination?

edit: give me no excuses, assume i was a native language speaker

Aenra

You didn't need a semicolon there, for example. I don't have time to point out the rest.

Last i was taught, a semicolon can be used as a means of grammatically connecting two sentences of similar context that would otherwise be equally able to "stand" on their own, meaning intact and clear. Emphasis on 'can', as there are additional ways to employ one. It is also extremely common to find it used in type-written speech when one needs to evoke a sense of pausing for breath.

But feel free to enlighten me with your (inarguably) superior use of the English langue :)

Deleted member 7219

The guy is a complete fucking retard. Just read his latest posts in Prosperland to see why he was made a Prospernaut.

I'm actually starting to hate these people because I remember the days when Volourn was the Codex clown, and how we all laughed and laughed at him. Now he looks like an thoughtful, reasoned poster next to these idiots. And people whine when posters like Butchy get confined to the playpen? Please. Volourn is the benchmark. If you act dumber than him, you get Prosperised.

Unwanted

Irenaeus II

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
Like it's the thing he was talking about - that codex got overwhelmed by console-worshipping popamolers, the administration is infiltrated and so on. He was writing coherent posts, had his own opinion - it is still allowed to have one here, I think.

So why did he got imprisoned?

You answered your question in your opening sentence.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
There's like... three of you that need to pick a different avatar.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom