Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why Did Corporate Jew Master Leave

Bibbimbop

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
woman we just traded videogames
:lol:
Magic Tekbir: woman we just traded videogames
Best fucking response I swear :lol:

Have some empathy here, man. CJM is that one migrant cock that got away from her. She gotta catch 'em all, but now her set will never be complete.

Wait, if he is going back to Greece where was he until now? Studying aborad in Kwa or something?

he will be missed, appeared to be a quality poster and a decent dude.

Did he post any real pics of himself in the pics thread? Can anyone link? Want to see if he really did juice.

He posted a lot of pics in the Photo thread. Seems lately he got very chubby, probably, I'm speculating here, because his Trenbolone cycle didn't have enough Clomid or other anti-estrogen treatment, so he crashed into an estrogen spike, got depressed and put fat on his face, hips and other womanly zones.

Bibbimbop

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
You seem to know a lot about female hormones...
Female hormone, huh? Testosterone can be whatever extra special gender you want it to be, snowflake, but it inevitably aromatises into estrogen if pumped beyond normal levels. That is why juicers always need something like Clomid post-cycle. After a steroid cycle with poor anti-estrogen therapy, you can easily become depressed, fat, and prone to bitching about how few options you have in your shoe closet.

Orma

Arcane
Patron
Torment: Tides of Numenera
:cry: UPDATE:

a56e2f6efd5e04d2f38d2b5df828fb61.png

Achilles

Arcane
Even the most remote mountain village in Greece has broadband internet now. My father's village has 40 or so residents and is located on a mountain and they have broadband internet. Where is this village of his that has no internet whatsoever?

Achilles

Arcane
Wait, if he is going back to Greece where was he until now? Studying aborad in Kwa or something?

Did he post any real pics of himself in the pics thread? Can anyone link? Want to see if he really did juice.

He said he was eating doner so if I had to guess I'd say he was living in Germany.

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015

He said he was eating doner so if I had to guess I'd say he was living in Germany.
No need to guess. He does. He just wasn't made for it.

Self-Ejected

IncendiaryDevice

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot

Merkel will be so sad :(

Achilles

Arcane

It sounds like he was forced to leave though. If he was studying in Germany and he got his degree there's a chance he is returning for his mandatory military service as it can only be postponed if you are still a student.

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
*for Germans are all the Greek jobs at the moment anyways :P

Hm I did notice him being uber-pissed by some womyn failure in the song topic... I hope that was not the initiating factor for such a drastic lifestyle change.

AlpineMarv

Literate
Going of the grid is heavily romanticized, it REALLY sucks dick after your first week without internet.

I give him two weeks before he realizes country life is boring as shit and returns to modern life.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom