Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why did Mustawd self-eject?

NotAGolfer

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
I guess he just remembered he had a life. :shittydog:
But I still don't get these self ejects. I rarely post here anymore and one day I'll probably just be gone for good, and when that happens I won't self-eject, Ill just be another dormant account. So why the drama, and why waste the precious time of our benevolent overlords?

Jinn

Arcane
He'd been talking about doing it for around a year. He clearly felt he couldn't handle looking at these fine internet forums and balancing it with the rest of his life.

Apparently he waited too long because he got extremely drunk, then violently ranted at a man making a videogame that isn't even in creation yet for it being shit, then accused the developer of besmirching the name of one of his favorite movies which Mustawd had fantasized about sharing with his unborn son.

All of this is fine enough for a typical Mustawd drunk, but him hinting towards killing himself that night mixed with the erratic behavior of the day, then not letting anyone know he was okay for days on end afterwards is where I got extremely annoyed. All of this in the wake of the codex discovering CJM's fate. Mustawd, if you are reading this, not cool dude.

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

AngryEddy

Self-Ejected
He'd been talking about doing it for around a year. He clearly felt he couldn't handle looking at these fine internet forums and balancing it with the rest of his life.

Apparently he waited too long because he got extremely drunk, then violently ranted at a man making a videogame that isn't even in creation yet for it being shit, then accused the developer of besmirching the name of one of his favorite movies which he had fantasized sharing with his unborn son.

All of this is fine enough for a typical Mustawd drunk, but him hinting towards killing himself that night mixed with the erratic behavior of the day, then not letting anyone know he was okay for days on end afterwards is where I got extremely annoyed. All of this in the wake of the codex discovering CJM's fate. Mustawd, if you are reading this, not cool dude.

hahaha, fuckin dank.

Weasel
This had been coming for a while, the mini-meltdowns were becoming more frequent and the 'lol I was just drunk' excuses wearing thin. A break is probably for the best, he'll be back though.

Archibald

Arcane
Well if someone decides that best thing while being drunk is to post on Codex then he probably has way more problems than we think.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
That's interesting. My impression of him as that he was a balanced guy.

On a sidenote, I'm shocked how unstable people are on the internet these days. When I was last active on forums, in the early '00s, everyone gave much less of a shit about everyone else's opinions, and spoke much less about their feelings.

Also, no one used his real name and it was a sign of good sense of humor for someone to kick you from an IRC channel.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
That's interesting. My impression of him as that he was a balanced guy.

On a sidenote, I'm shocked how unstable people are on the internet these days. When I was last active on forums, in the early '00s, everyone gave much less of a shit about everyone else's opinions, and spoke much less about their feelings.

Also, no one used his real name and it was a sign of good sense of humor for someone to kick you from an IRC channel.
Not many people have a good sense of humour and ticker skin this days,sadly.Ah the good old day of IRC and MIRC.

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
he went to follow hillary on her book tour, then he will attempt to bang huma abedin now that anthony wiener is in jail

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom