Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why did you take general discussion from me?

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Take my login,
Make me banned,
Banish me to Prosperland...
I don't care,
I'm still free,
You can't take GD from me.

Take me out
To RPG Watch,
Or preferably kick me in the crotch...
I'd rather be unmanned
Than browse that forum firsthand,

Even though I haven't had sex,
Since I've found the Codex...

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
But they can and did. I like the spirit of your poem and its message. It would just be nice if it were factually true.

GD isn't merely a category of subforums on the forum index of this Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader fan site.

GD is a state of mind. It dwells within your heart always, whether you can see it or not.

Now take up this lightsaber and defeat Space Hitler after a dubiously short training montage or whatever.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
But they can and did. I like the spirit of your poem and its message. It would just be nice if it were factually true.

GD isn't merely a category of subforums on the forum index of this Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader fan site.

GD is a state of mind. It dwells within your heart always, whether you can see it or not.

Now take up this lightsaber and defeat Space Hitler after a dubiously short training montage or whatever.

I will if you tell me if there were any replies to my French revolution post in GD or not.

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Oh so this is why he is invading jRPG sub forum with his shit post

Give him access back to GD please, it seems he is well suited there

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Metro wants GD deleted so that GD regulars will spend more time elsewhere, increasing his rate of success when begging for games.

There are an awful lot of gaming-related subforums that I'd rather didn't exist as a matter of principle, since they're almost entirely filled with decline and lovers of decline; in a practical sense however, they do function as containment boards and help to insulate the rest of the forum from the depredations of decline enablers. This is also how liberals feel about the right wing-dominated political portions of the forum, which is another reason Metro wants GD deleted. He's just trying to get out of prison.

It's an ecosystem, you see.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
liberals feel about the right wing-dominated political portions of the forum

This is a huge fallacy. There are pretenders who prove themselves to be far left-wingers regularly.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Roqua, this is why no one likes you.

I'm going to pay DarkUnderlord to extend your GD probationary period by another six months.

Wyrmlord

Arcane
What GDers believe they are
stock-photo-spqr-series-imagery-depicting-re-enactment-of-roman-empire-legion-march-during-good-friday-3081545.jpg

What GDers actually are

gay-nazi.jpg

Kahr

Are their helmets too tight or why do they make so stupid faces?

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Metro wants GD deleted so that GD regulars will spend more time elsewhere, increasing his rate of success when begging for games.

There are an awful lot of gaming-related subforums that I'd rather didn't exist as a matter of principle, since they're almost entirely filled with decline and lovers of decline; in a practical sense however, they do function as containment boards and help to insulate the rest of the forum from the depredations of decline enablers. This is also how liberals feel about the right wing-dominated political portions of the forum, which is another reason Metro wants GD deleted. He's just trying to get out of prison.

It's an ecosystem, you see.
I'm just trying to grow the poli-boards on Ogrish, dawg.

My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.

I will if you tell me if there were any replies to my French revolution post in GD or not.

Went and checked your post in GD. What follows is some of the greatest wit ever seen on the Codex. Truly a classic exchange for the ages, equal parts ecstasy and agony. Its as if the great Greek philosophers got together for some beer hall bantz about your mother. Too bad you can't take part little buddy.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
They took it from you because they are strong and you are weak. Become stronger.

You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift.
You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.
You cannot help little men by tearing down big men.
You cannot lift the wage earner by pulling down the wage payer.
You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.
You cannot establish sound security on borrowed money.
You cannot further the brotherhood of man by inciting class hatred.
You cannot keep out of trouble by spending more than you earn.
You cannot build character and courage by destroying men’s initiative and independence.
You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they can and should do for themselves.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom