Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why does Infinipron have a CUCK tag?

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
I'm more perplexed about the actual content of the tag itself - why the fuck does it feature a bra-wearing Irenaeus

That's Anthony Burch

latest

ED said:
In comes Anthony Burch, loser and writer for the "Boarderlands 2" developer "GearBox". In an attempt to prove that GamerGate isn't about ethical violations, Burch exposed that everyone in the industry is making a lot of fucking ethical violations! Besides mentioning that Polygon's editor hired his brother, Burch also explained that the only reason his game got a good review on Dtoid was that he is friends with some of the staff. To him this was proof positive that GamerGate only cares about attacking women, despite the fact no one knew he was friends with them until he exposed that fact at that very moment.

In conclusion, everyone laughed at how stupid Burch is, at the fact the only reason anyone even knows about him is because of his far more successful sister, at the fact he is in an "open relationship" with his wife and she is constantly fucking other guys while he isn't fucking anyone including his own wife despite turning "bisexual" in pure desperation (I am seriously not making any of this up).

Burch is still making an ass of himself on twitter where he has to block anyone who tweets at him with the word "Cuckold".

Anthony Burch

Literate
LOL @ people who think an open relationship is for betas. I'm the alpha cuck and you're all scared of my powers.

I'm curious myself. Seems pretty random. Was it a bet? That whole betting to give a third party a tag was a silly idea since they weren't part of the actual wager. Of course, the beg auditor tag is where it rightly belongs now.

The bet-tags caused some minor butthurt (leaving forever to come back a week later with obvious alt) so it was for a good cause.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom