Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why doesn't Dark Underlord ever use Shoutbox?

Why does Dark Underlord avoid chatting with the rest of Codex?

• Total voters

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I've still never seen him type a single message into Shoutbox. This makes me :hmmm:

Why do you think he avoids it?

zwanzig_zwoelf

He actually typed numerous messages in there.
Check the chat logs.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
why does crispy ask inane questions? some mysteries are meant to remain unsolved.

Glyphwright

My threads are not being "cleaned up" by anyone, and are usually quite popular and filled with quality discussion. Check Retardoland - the last thread of mine in there was more than two months ago, and it was only retarded because idonthavecrapinmybrain maliciously retardoed a perfectly fine thread instead of moving it to a more appropriate forum.

You're a liar and a cheat, and I demand satisfaction. *slaps the OP across the face*

Come now, Jaesun. You enjoyed the brief exchange we had there that one time.

HAHAHAHA SO OPEN TO JOKES but let's not forget: We're here to ban Crispy.

zwanzig_zwoelf

Missing 'dingo anus' option. Add it so people can have more choice and consequence.

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
FPEtqe.png

"...wear pants?" Was the first thing that came to my mind

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Top trends on site feedback:

1. WHAY DONT DARK OVANLORD PUT HIS HAED IN TEH OVAN
2. I demand something that will inevitably work against me but hey at least I got some attention
3. Please undo that thing my demands led to
4. Inane inquiries

Last edited:

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
I'd rather drink myself into oblivion all alone (or, you Know, actually go out and meet people ) instead to hang around with those lunatics in there. ;) GD only works because you yourself can decide on the dose of inanity you are injecting yourself.

Revenant

Aside from lunatics, the shoutbox is also frequented by at least a few intelligent and educated members that make all the difference. Real life friends aren't available any time you want a drink, you know.

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
I guess you are just Lucky then.. Everytime I click on it I either read a wall of Text from prosper, some slight Variation of 'wanna dock'? Or just another variant of 'wcds Vs libruls which is better and why???'

funkadelik

Arcane
Why do blacks in the U.S. make up 14% of the population but are 44% of HIV positive cases and more than 40% of the prison population? HMMM? HMMMMMMM?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom