Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Why don't we have a cooking forum?

Should we intimidate DU into having a cooking forum?

• Total voters
Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Megathreads are shit. With proper room to grow, the cooking forum will join Rah-Rah-Rah as the dominant forums on the Codex
sranchammer really really wants to be mod of something, it seems
I would like to be mod of something too, just to spite SCO who is still butthurt and ignoring me. Actually, I propose to make everybody a mod for the purposes of making SCO even more butthurt.
People who already ignore you can keep ignoring you even after you become a mod. You'd have to make DU reset ignore lists for your immunity to kick in.

Also, the mod forum is not all that exciting. Although you do get an appreciation for just how deeply disturbed some codexians are. And the report queue is a good indication of who's easily butthurt.

skuphundaku

Economic devastator, Mk. 11
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2 My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Megathreads are shit. With proper room to grow, the cooking forum will join Rah-Rah-Rah as the dominant forums on the Codex
sranchammer really really wants to be mod of something, it seems
I would like to be mod of something too, just to spite SCO who is still butthurt and ignoring me. Actually, I propose to make everybody a mod for the purposes of making SCO even more butthurt.
People who already ignore you can keep ignoring you even after you become a mod. You'd have to make DU reset ignore lists for your immunity to kick in.

Also, the mod forum is not all that exciting. Although you do get an appreciation for just how deeply disturbed some codexians are. And the report queue is a good indication of who's easily butthurt.
Sounds awesome! Stop making me want to know the even more deeply depraved facets of the Codex while withholding Nirvana. When you gaze long into the abyss, the truth will set you free.:D

LundB

Mistakes were made.
This circlejerking is starting to get distasteful. Can we go back to cook-off trash-talk?

Although you do get an appreciation for just how deeply disturbed some codexians are.
Yeah, and not just the staff either.

IDtenT

Menace to sobriety!
Patron
South Africa; My pronouns are: Banal/Shit/Boring
Divinity: Original Sin
False. I was ignoring crap and I still had him on my ignore list - but I saw all his posts.
that happened because DU reset the ignore lists
Nope. That's before he reset it. I had you in my ignore list because I ignored you before you were a mod. However, when you were made a mod I saw all your posts. No ignore list wipe required.

I think I know my own experience better than you do.

trustno1code

Prophet
ew5s.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom