Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why is Captain Shrek dumbfucked?

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter
I was about to ask why DU lifted the dumbfuck tag of Trash, but since he also lifted Shrek dumbfuck tag, that's ok i guess. The question stands tough :M

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Shrek and Trash lost the dumbfucks with XenForo. When we re-instated tags, I only re-instated the Queen of Faggotry for both of them.

Random

Arcane
Patron
EiADIDw.png

Fresh off the presses!

Random

Arcane
Patron
It's pretty undecipherable though.

I figured that might be an issue, so I prepared an alternative just in case. Personally I like the dyslexia of the original, but for the sake of legibility this is acceptable too:

7kSm2ZV.png

I think the dyslexic one is easier to read, given the red font and small size.

But personally I'd put it as "retarted", as Volourn so eloquently puts it. And yellow, because I associate red with "Dumbfuck!" (and pink with Queen of Faggotry)

Random

Arcane
Patron
I decided to finish white knight for the hell of it. There are about four good colors for the banner, so I offer an assortment:

YRmv0RI.png

1ock5OI.png

jpjoLdr.png

7OXsGKU.png

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter
the white one is better, because you know, white knight.

Shrek and Trash lost the dumbfucks with XenForo. When we re-instated tags, I only re-instated the Queen of Faggotry for both of them.
So you dumbfucked Hobbit later?Why? I think trash is quite the dumbfuck if you ask me.

zerotol

Arcane
Patron
What is all this shit about all these tags

:decline:

Hey DU you could dumbfuck people so they get butthurt and then charge $$$ to remove the tag.

I finally understand why you are throwing all the tags around, jewdex waiting for your money.

Unwanted

Hornawkawk

Unwanted
What is all this shit about all these tags

:decline:

Hey DU you could dumbfuck people so they get butthurt and then charge $$$ to remove the tag.

I finally understand why you are throwing all the tags around, jewdex waiting for your money.
we have a dumbfuck in the making

Chef_Hathaway

King of the Juice
Patron
White Knight
Divinity: Original Sin BattleTech
I decided to finish white knight for the hell of it. There are about four good colors for the banner, so I offer an assortment:

YRmv0RI.png

1ock5OI.png

jpjoLdr.png

7OXsGKU.png

The blue or the white looks the best, though, with the white one, you might want to change the font color or add a black outline to make it more legible.

imweasel

Now combine the graphic with the banner and give the knight a white cloak.

Random

Arcane
Patron
Sheesh, the things I do for the Codex.

kBoKT3V.png

Z75VLBC.png

7v67ofH.png

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom