Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why is Captain Shrek dumbfucked?

Kz3r0

Arcane
Sheesh, the things I do for the Codex.

kBoKT3V.png
:thumbsup:

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Looks great. But the White Knight ain't white enough, so.

25zjq02.png
Is nice but the knight makes it quite big.

Put current tag on Chef_Hathaway for testing purposes.

What is all this shit about all these tags

:decline:

Hey DU you could dumbfuck people so they get butthurt and then charge $$$ to remove the tag.

I finally understand why you are throwing all the tags around, jewdex waiting for your money.
Yes. It's $10 per tag. So you owe $130 - but let's make it $100 and call it a deal.

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter
How do i need to do to become a zionist agent? Never understand why some members have that tag.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Proper white knight image needs the white knight motto "Nihil Est, Babe" Also the knight should be holding a bar stool, not a sword.

Random

Arcane
Patron
Proper white knight image needs the white knight motto "Nihil Est, Babe" Also the knight should be holding a bar stool, not a sword.

Well, as of right now it's beyond my capabilities to draw a pixel bar stool especially since GIMP is a P.O.S., but personally I think the penis sword is more eloquent anyways.

JbLiGoJ.png

Kattze

Andhaira
Andhaira

Well, as of right now it's beyond my capabilities to draw a pixel bar stool especially since GIMP is a P.O.S., but personally I think the penis sword is more eloquent anyways.

JbLiGoJ.png
Make the font more readable. Also, the bottom text should be 'no probs, babe'.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Make the font more readable. Also, the bottom text should be 'no probs, babe'.
Nihil est is an acceptable Latin version of that phrase. You can't have your knightly mottoes in English, that'd be ridiculous. The font really does need to be more readable though.

Unwanted

Hornawkawk

Unwanted
We should get a latin motto under the rpg codex logo - IEIUNUS STERCORE LONGINQUUS

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
How do i need to do to become a zionist agent? Never understand why some members have that tag.

So you specifically post here to get tags?
Gotta catch 'em all.
Just want to know the history behind the tag
If memory serves the tag was created for nomask7, but he doesn't seem to have it anymore. I could easily be wrong about that, I only ever venture into GD once every 6 months or so and that's where all these shenanigans usually take place.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom