Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why is Captain Shrek dumbfucked?

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
Is Shreck still a libertard retard?

So why is Captain Shrek dumbfucked again?

Maybe the culprit is his last post, on Sunday:

I'm not sure if your civilization is even aware of the impending threat if you ignore the path to transcendence. Your avatar has to actually learn to speak with Planet before the impending fungocalypse.

How does it preclude that the option is impossible?

Because you need to know that you're fighting something before you can even think to develop a weapon for it. Even with an antifungal virus they can just Deus Ex Planet adapting to it. It doesn't matter how advanced human civilization gets on the surface of Planet and near-space, they can never come close to approaching the power of a god, which Planet effectively is.
Lowut?

The planet is no god. In fact it is completely possible with the Progenitor victory where they basically call their fleet and an destroy the planet. But that is besides the point. The setting is a science fiction with ridiculously high level of advancement (you don't have to trust me; they not only can control the weather but can completely alter the environment which makes no scientific sense in reality). There is no reason why killing the fungus is impossible. It is a blatant plot device, because apparently the best thing that mankind can do is Transcend into super-hive mind. I have no idea why that is considered "god-hood" without some serious political leaning.

liberals

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom