Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline why is shoutbox going up and down up and down up and down

from my extrensive research into the evidence it appears the shoutbox is being propelled up and down by the pic link above the actual box for shouting

this is hard on my eyes therefore i am officially triggered

i think i speak for everyone here when i say that although i have a massive penis this shoutbox problem is vexatious to say the least and must be sorted out forthwith plus i have a massive penis

Self-Ejected

Kazuki

Self-Ejected
There's simple fix for that, just remove it forever.

There's nothing value will be lost, if Codex didn't have Shoutbox anymore.

Robert Jarzebina

I started to like it. Let it be this way forever.

THE CHURCH OF JUMPIN SHOUTBOX

Norfleet

My theory is that it's the vibration from all the yelling.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom