Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Why not ban Iraneus again ?

Unwanted

Bustamonte

Unwanted
Shitposter
Why not ban taxalot. People who make posts or even threads about other people's postings or alts...holy christ, get a life already you fucking losers.

Delterius

Arcane
21940.jpg

:philosoraptor:

Unwanted

Bustamonte

Unwanted
Shitposter
Your shitposting is weak and flaccid.

Why is it people like you who love to talk about shitposters never do anything but? :lol:

Really do you think this kind of shit is some big insult? You just out yourself as a punk ass bitch faggot.

Unwanted

Bustamonte

Unwanted
Shitposter
Another self proclaimed "normal person" who happens to be a retard ridiculed by everyone :roll:

Talking about yourself? Opinions of leftard homosexuals don't concern me especially when it's so clear you are upset because I have a pair of balls and don't act like a homo or cuck and that is your only issue with me. You are nothing to do with me in any way and we don't even post in the same topics. You have a serious mental disorder and need help.

And as for being smart poster yeah, knowledge of kpop and animu and other stupid shit really trumps someone with advanced science degrees who shows actual knowledge on related subjects. If I need someone to make me a killer frapachino then I will give you a call though, buddy.

Unwanted

Bustamonte

Unwanted
Shitposter
Oh what does a fat kid from portugal and a pedophile from malasia think of random strangers on the net? Maybe I will ask my great aunt dod as well. These are such important things to know, and people who care about them are very special people not braindead retards in dire need of euthanasia.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom