Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why was Cloaked Figure banned?

Unwanted

Sycophantic Noob

Andhaira
Andhaira
On a second thought, I think I know why.

Self-Ejected

Jack

█▓▒░
Patron
Insert Title Here
23hlk6e.jpg

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Wrong end of a high-powered business meeting.
I walked into the board room wearing cargo pants and a Mensa t-shirt. My neckbeard was particularly overgrown after a few weeks of not bothering to shave.

Cloaked Figure was sitting on one end, me on the other. He'd been eye-balling me all meeting. Not in the sexual sense like I secretly knew he wanted, but in that way twelve year olds do when they're testing your limits. Daring you, challenging you to take some action against them for mucking about with the remote. I had Crooked Bee bring up his user profile. His modding email address, Dumbfuck tag, it was all there. I added Unwanted because it's a manual thing you have to do.

Cloaked Figure looked at the tag and laughed out loud, "You trying to ban me or something?", as he left his remark in the thread. I grabbed his account as he went to leave and got right into the banning section.

DU: "This is what I'm about. Cargo pants that are tied around the waist with draw string that I have to keep pulling up because belts are just too formal, Mensa t-shirt, neckbeard and thinning hair. Cloaked Figure can wince, cry, beg all he wants -- but in the end, he eventually gets banned."

And then I banned him myself. Because that's how I roll. Crooked Bee and I shared a couple of blunts and I spent another few weeks not shaving.

Unwanted

Random Dumbass

Unwanted
Doomed is he, who believes that the essence of a poster can be defeated by simply banning one of his alts. Your defeat is coming, neckbearded tyrant.

Whisky

The Solution
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
Wrong end of a high-powered business meeting.
I walked into the board room wearing cargo pants and a Mensa t-shirt. My neckbeard was particularly overgrown after a few weeks of not bothering to shave.

Cloaked Figure was sitting on one end, me on the other. He'd been eye-balling me all meeting. Not in the sexual sense like I secretly knew he wanted, but in that way twelve year olds do when they're testing your limits. Daring you, challenging you to take some action against them for mucking about with the remote. I had Crooked Bee bring up his user profile. His modding email address, Dumbfuck tag, it was all there. I added Unwanted because it's a manual thing you have to do.

Cloaked Figure looked at the tag and laughed out loud, "You trying to ban me or something?", as he left his remark in the thread. I grabbed his account as he went to leave and got right into the banning section.

DU: "This is what I'm about. Cargo pants that are tied around the waist with draw string that I have to keep pulling up because belts are just too formal, Mensa t-shirt, neckbeard and thinning hair. Cloaked Figure can wince, cry, beg all he wants -- but in the end, he eventually gets banned."

And then I banned him myself. Because that's how I roll. Crooked Bee and I shared a couple of blunts and I spent another few weeks not shaving.

What the fuck, man. We agreed, we all share the blunts. Don't make me report the NSA on your stash.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Cloaked Figure said:
Can someone post this from me on my why is CF banned thread:

just quote all of DragoFireHeart's posts and write the following:

This is why no one likes you, DragoFireHeart. You make posts just to make posts, there is no meaningful content in anything you have written here. It is like watching a child mimic the words that he hears grown-ups around him say. You are such a fucking retard it is unbelievable.

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Glyphwright

I would humbly ask to have CF unbanned, it just doesn't feel right without his wacky antics.

DarkUnderlord, if CloakedFigure apologized for his behavior to you, would you be willing to unban either of his accounts?

CloakedFigure, would you apologize for pissing off DarkUnderlord if it got you unbanned?

I think a lasting peace can be brokered, with the willing cooperation of both sides.

Whatever happens, DarkUnderlord is great. Praise be upon him. Praise, praise, praise. Praise, praise, praise. Praise, praise, praise. *throws nice-smelling tulip and rose petals on the floor as he leaves in a low bow to the floor*

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom