Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why was cow banned

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Because a lot of people are asking for it and because I am well known for listening to polls and giving people what they want, I have decided to unban Multi-headed Cow.

AHAHAHAHA. In some parallel universe maybe amirite? yehurite.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

zerotol

Arcane
Patron
Because a lot of people are asking for it and because I am well known for listening to polls and giving people what they want, I have decided to unban Multi-headed Cow.

:lol:

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.

So if people were asking for him to stay banned you'd unban him?

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
So, wait, people told ironyuri that his review was too positive so he ragequit the codex?

Bitcher1

Cipher

:lol:
sycophanticnoob.gif

Murk

Arcane
The hell. I thought he was joking in that thread. What the fuck...

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Not only that, he also permanently blocked me on Steam after that and hasn't spoken to me since. I used to talk to the guy almost every day, too.

A mentally ill history professor. They're out there!

DragoFireheart

Not only that, he also permanently blocked me on Steam after that and hasn't spoken to me since. I used to talk to the guy almost every day, too.

That's some serious butthurt.

Maybe the revelation of learning how worthless being a history professor in this economy was too much for him and he went full retard. People complaining about his review was the last straw.

Linden

Arcane
Was ironyuri really a professor? He looked rather young in the photo he posted in the pic thread a while back. Also, alkeides recently made a comment about how ironyuri should finish his PhD.

DragoFireheart

Was ironyuri really a professor? He looked rather young in the photo he posted in the pic thread a while back. Also, alkeides recently made a comment about how ironyuri should finish his PhD.

Maybe an adjunct. Would make perfect sense considering the context.

Self-Ejected

Cosmic Misogynerd

Self-Ejected
Patron
Codex 2013 Divinity: Original Sin

To be fair, you posted screen captures from some Steam conversations that were meant to be private. If you did that to me I would get mad too.

Last edited:

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
That reminds me of our dear admin who regularly fucks up the site for "lulz" but permanently bans a dozen members for posting a harmless picture.
Does that upset you Cloaked Figure? Would you like to cry about it? It's ok. Things will get better.

1f27737fd79bdcb48ac1fdbaedfc5a5c39f68b70_full.jpg

Murk

Arcane

Did not know that last part. Has he made clear if he has a masters or a doctorate?

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
No, he's gone for good AFAIK.

Sheesh. I must have missed that (since I never cared about the game in the first place) but that stinks. He was a bro. Though saying "Skyway was right" is never, ever a good sign. Tsk, tsk. Shame.

He's just waiting until he randomly thinks up a way not to lose the face like always.

The face? From the A-Team you mean?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom