Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why was cow banned

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Nope, he's a completely different person's alt.

Johannes

Arcane
Someone gets banned for spamming images. What do you do? Spam more images in protest of the ban of course. Smart move.
Because the admins have shown themselves to be so understanding when polite requests are made for changes.
We've received polite requests for changes?
You have.
Ok fine, I'll remove your Possibly Retarded tag.

LOOK I'M BEING KIND.
That's an obviously retarded thing to do.

You were supposed to remove extra tags from MHC now Captain fucking Shrek.

Please

Bilgefar

Savant
Someone gets banned for spamming images. What do you do? Spam more images in protest of the ban of course. Smart move.
Because the admins have shown themselves to be so understanding when polite requests are made for changes.
We've received polite requests for changes?
You have.
Ok fine, I'll remove your Possibly Retarded tag.

LOOK I'M BEING KIND.

This is the worst of all the things that have happened in this whole Brut banning drama.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
If HHR was truly Christ-like he'd sacrifice himself up to the Romans Codex Staff in exchange for MHC's parole.

laclongquan

Arcane
I read his review. It was OK. It was very positive but absolutely OK in my book. Some wankers accused him of "cocksucking" afterwards because the review was "too positive". He became butthurt. What do we learn from that? ironyuri needs to grow some balls. There will always be people disagreeing with your opinion and expressing themselves harshly on the Codex. No big deal, right?

You are missing the point. What's the phrase? Ah yes "Odds are something you like very much sucks. Why? Because we are the Codex~". Did we ever promise that his (or anyone else) review or work from the heart get spare from our criticisms?

DefJam101

Arcane
How come nobody ever asks why Roguey remembers individual posts from two year old aborted threads he/she was not personally involved in

kazgar

Arcane
How come nobody ever asks why Roguey remembers individual posts from two year old aborted threads he/she was not personally involved in

Because the truth will come out that it involves printouts of threads wallpapered to all available surfaces in various body fluids, and we don't want to have that mental picture.

MetalCraze
H6AfJTC.jpg

:hmmm:

something you want to tell us bro?

Why do you have to expose our dirty laundry out in the open like that? You're ALWAYS like that! You're sleeping on the couch this evening, my boy. Find someone else to give you head! I might be smart, but I'm not a slave to your unending pervert desires!

Hate to say it as well....but 135 is 'good' but not 'suck it, bitch'-good.

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
Why do you have to expose our dirty laundry out in the open like that? You're ALWAYS like that! You're sleeping on the couch this evening, my boy. Find someone else to give you head! I might be smart, but I'm not a slave to your unending pervert desires!

humanity has risen registering an alt to... PLAY THE HOMO? WHY I NEVER!
Judging by his weirdo writing style, I wouldn't be suprised if HHR! is a stereotypical effeminate homosexual (possibly Jew?) making fun of fundie Christians.

Kattze

Andhaira
Andhaira

humanity has risen registering an alt to... PLAY THE HOMO? WHY I NEVER!
Judging by his weirdo writing style, I wouldn't be suprised if HHR! is a stereotypical effeminate homosexual (possibly Jew?) making fun of fundie Christians.
No, he's just French Canadian.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
I remember interesting things. As for my not being involved, people read threads on forums all the time without actually posting themselves.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
After watching 'End of Watch' on the plane yesterday, I realized that this fake Skyway isn't necessarily gay. He could be a cop with a Hispanic partner. Cloaked Figure definitely reads Cracked though, so my post is still valid.

Skyway being a Ukrainian cop in say, Detroit or some other shithole would certainly explain the negative attitude.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom