Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Why was Crispy made Sports mod?

ColCol

Arcane
Cripsy needs to be kept busy, who knows what will happen if he loses interest in the codex and starts pursuing women.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Cripsy needs to be kept busy, who knows what will happen if he loses interest in the codex and starts pursuing women.

He might find one and never return. What a terrible fate to fall upon a Codexer as loyal as Crispy...

ColCol

Arcane

He might find one and never return. What a terrible fate to fall upon a Codexer as loyal as Crispy...

She might take him away, but can she truly love a beast codexer.

Disney-Beauty-And-The-Beast-3D.jpg

Linden

Arcane
Attention mods.

The sports forum is invisible for non-members and members that aren't logged in. Since the forum is very akin to the Library and Science forums, it should be made visible for everyone.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
The sports forum is invisible for non-members and members that aren't logged in. Since the forum is very akin to the Library and Science forums, it should be made visible for everyone.

I'm flattered that there are those who are so keen to gain entry to my realm. May the dark underlords grant your wish.

Linden

Arcane
The sports forum is invisible for non-members and members that aren't logged in.
and nothing of value was lost.

While this is true, it upsets my sense of forum feng shui that the sports forum is invisible when the literature and science forums are not. Hiding away GD and Politics from plain view is probably a good idea, but I don't see why the sports forum should be lumped together with those.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom