Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Why Was Endlösung Banned?

janior

Arcane
Patron
Was going to click "Agree" until I saw the Confederate flag, good ol' Stars and Bars has nothing to do with Nazism.
Special version for you :mrpresident::
vcZ3ybJ.jpg

Black

Arcane
I get the feeling that this thread was made just to divert attention of why was Ulminati bent.

Hoodoo

It gets passed around.
He insulted the good name of Phelot.

Also shotgun to the back of the head joke after doxxing and also being just a little bit too spammy.

A line was drawn. The line was crossed. A decision was made. Sacrifices had to be made. News at eleven.

Nazification of the codex, again.

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Endlösung was an idiot, that's why he was banned!

I just searched your posts. With that in mind I am pretty sure it's impossible to get banned just from being a retard.
That's true, because otherwise newfags like you would be dead on arrival. Who are you again? You don't know shit about the Codex! You searched my posts? Search THIS! *grabs croch*

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom