Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Why was Frian Bargo banned?

zerotol

Arcane
Patron
what the hell is WCDS

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
Just by reading his posts we all knew who he was.
Why has he using a different login?
Hell, he should return to posting with his classic one.

Delterius

Arcane
Here's a possible new year's joke: prevent the GD factions from posting on each other's thread and merge all of them after 5 days of a long range pissing contest.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Maybe it's a good idea to have a banned list with accompanying reason in Retardo.
Saves us asking questions.
That's a good idea, actually.
Either thread or simply profile note.

Especially with the right, lulzy write-up and link to last or most prominent offense.

We could use the same thing for dumbfuck!!s - tag accompanied with direct link to glaring idiocy would be more impactful than just tag.

The potential for drama is respectable. DU, do that.

After all, anonymous bans is the demesne of cowardly gestapo moderators, who like the "move along, nothing to see here" stance and to pretend that the offender in question never existed to begin with, to the point of banning those who ask too many questions afterwards. We at the Kkkodexian land of the brave and the free should hang offenders in the open, take pictures and send them as postcards to our loved ones.
Hastu... ekhm, DarkUnderlord ! DarkUnderlord ! DarkUnderlord !
It could technically be done, but is too fiddly. Better for you to look it up.

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter
In the profile users we can see why a person get a warning, but we can't see banned users profiles.

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
If I was after brofists, dicksniffer, I'd be hanging out in GD jacking off everybody whose politics and beliefs aligned with mine. Hmmm.

Mantiis

Cipher
Actually, I had no idea what it stood for. ;)

Also, I have no idea why DU feels so much sympathy for them. It's not like Australia is in the Western Hemisphere. ;)

it's Cause he thinks that global warming caused by humans is a conspiracy and they have his back.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
As the Senior Codex Administrator, I'm obligated to defend all the retards equally.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
As the Senior Codex Administrator, I'm obligated to defend all the retards equally.

Sounds like level scaling.

rpgcodex.png

If I make a choice, I deserve whatever consequences come with that choice.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom