Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Self-Ejected

Jack

█▓▒░
Patron
Insert Title Here
It's just a prank, brah.

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
RrA9eXS.png

Mustawd

:roll: Iren wasn't even 100% white. Dude was more black than anything. I mean he's Brazilian FFS.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Also stop being babies. You know he'll have a new alt by tomorrow. After Prosper, Andhaira, Liberal and Bryce, he's probably the most banned Codexer ever.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
“Only the banned have seen the end of Codex.”
Plato

“Never think that bans, no matter how necessary, nor how justified, is not a crime.”
Ernest Hemingway, Ernest Hemingway: A Literary Reference

“The supreme art of banning is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”
Sun Tzu, The Art of War

“There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of banning innocent people.”
Howard Zinn

“The world is full enough of hurts and mischances without bans to multiply them.”
J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King

“Bans are poor chisels for carving out peaceful tomorrows.”
Martin Luther King Jr.

“How can you have a ban on terrorism when ban itself is terrorism?”
Howard Zinn

“Veni, vidi, vici. (I came, I saw, I banned.)”
Gaius Iulius Caesar

“The enemy is anybody who's going to get you banned, no matter which side he is on.”
Joseph Heller, Catch-22

“Move swift as the Wind and closely-formed as the Wood. Ban like the Fire and be still as the Mountain.”
Sun Tzu, The Art of War

“You may not be interested in ban, but ban is interested in you.”
Leon Trotsky

Eirikur

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
"Bans alone are never enough. A hard, cold wisdom is required for bans to accomplish good. Bans without wisdom always accomplishes evil"
― Robert Heinlein

"Seek not to be banned, and become captive of your desires. Seek to be banned, and find your liberty"
― Frank Herbert

"Nature does not know banning; all it knows is transformation. Everything science has taught me, and continues to teach me, strengthens my belief in the continuity of our spiritual existence after being banned."
― Wernher von Braun

"The foolish mod lies awake all night thinking of whom to ban; When the morning comes he is worn out and his trouble is just as it was."
― The Havamal

mastroego

Arcane
Trash again?
The mod who directly alters other people's posts to change their meaning, that same guy?

Well I suppose you take the good and the bad on the Codex.

The Fish

Arcane
So Trash calls someone an insane fucktard then bans someone else for calling him a faggot? This doesn't obey the categorical imperative, either trash must ban himself along with all others who have been belligerent on this site or Irenaeus must be unbanned.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom