Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
"What we must fight for is to safeguard the existence and enforcement of our despotic banning policies, the minority representation in our staff, the oppression of users and shilling for certain developers, so that our moderators may mature for the fulfillment of the mission allotted it by the creator of Codex. Every thought and every idea, every doctrine and all knowledge, must serve this purpose. And everything must be examined from this point of view and used or rejected according to its utility."

DarkUnderlord, Mein Website

Self-Ejected

IncendiaryDevice

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot
You're all insane, you know that?

8315461.gif

v1rus

Arcane
Wait men, since when does totalitarianism suck?

Have i been on the wrong forum all this time?

PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Maybe Trash should use the Kyros avatar from Tyranny.

"Your fate is bound. You will share in the bounty that Trash provides, or choose to become an example of justice served. You would be hunted, your posts, edited, your brofists, deleted. Whatever your choice, your service to the mods is assured.

You have chosen. I will remember you when the last account is banned!"

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Jack

█▓▒░
Patron
Insert Title Here
Wait men, since when does totalitarianism suck?
It's fine as long as it's honest and the mods have thick skin. Trash is a closeted brownshirt, so he is very easily triggered and instead of taking selfies in a hugo boss uniform or shitposting on stormfront like the rest of his ilk, he has taken to the codex to live out his repressed fascist urges. It's not a very good combination.

If he ever comes out of the Hitler closet he might get more relaxed and easygoing like JarlFrank but until then he's a loose canon with an itchy trigger finger. I'm sure he keeps a pair of jackboots between the pink high heels and wooden shoes in his closet that he takes out and puts on between the sessions with fifteen year old prostitutes. So keep them on next time you're moderating the 'dex, Trash, maybe that way you will feel less tempted to act as a forum nazi.

Here, let me help you a bit.
F0pCuaS.jpg

Edit: Trash edited my post. It would seem he did not follow my advice.

Last edited:

Bibbimbop

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
Mod calls respected poster Lycra Suit an 'insane fucktard', Irenaeus 100% white knights him, calls mod 'faggot'. Probation/Ban. Absolutely Haram.

That's the cover story being set up, anyway. His puppet masters are growing lazy in their narrative creation.

How much are they paying you to do this treason to your race, Trash?

A hundred illegal brofists conjured up from nothing in the database?

A thousand dollars soaked in the blood of Christian children?

Or was it just thirty pieces of silver?

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
:roll: Iren wasn't even 100% white. Dude was more black than anything. I mean he's Brazilian FFS.
Yes. That's the joke. The 100% white thing came from himself and the many lulz we had when seeing his brown face.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom