Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why was Ulminati banned?

Not Zed

Novice
I've seen while casually lurking around that Ulminati has been banned. I could live with raw getting banned but not Ulm, not the lovable Dane. Why was Ulminati banned?

racofer

Thread Incliner
zN78DtB.gif

Chamezero

a few hours ago I saw his post in the hillary thread where he posted a list of her emails, I clicked on his profile and he had a 1488 positive rating
the "danish man killed by barbell" thread will appear in gd soon

Black

Arcane
By the way, how are we, the people, supposed to know he REALLY self ejected and wasn't just bent by one of the fascists jealous of his brofists?
Am I "self ejecting" soon as well?

Viata

Arcane
What? When did that happen?
Guess having lost his brofist rank was p. bad for him. :troll:

Edit: I believe the real reason he self-ejected was after bonescraper showed him why Poland is superior to his country. Couldn't deal with reality. :martini:

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom