Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Wildstar - Next NCSoft MMORPG

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
After seeing scrooges picture I was compelled to hunt and slay her. Now Kinguin put my order on hold because my shipping address is not the adress at which I am currently residing and now I eagerly await my key which should have reached me two hours ago.

Be sure to remove her armor first and post the pics here please.
Please.
Do it. You must.
There is no try.
Only do.
Or do not.
nice, doods. not creepy at all.

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
Hmmm anyone has a trial key to spare?

I'm really considering buying the game and I know that I'm going to regret it...

Avellion

Erudite
Either the engineer is much weaker than the medic, mobs are much sturdier or there is actually a resembelence of balance now. But I actually do not kill entire mob groups before they can do anything now.

Also in case someone else wants a trial key, tell me, I have one more to spare (2 if Muty doesnt accept the one I sent him).

markec

Twitterbot
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Dead State Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Also in case someone else wants a trial key, tell me, I have one more to spare (2 if Muty doesnt accept the one I sent him).

May I have one, did try the beta but didnt really gave it a chance and with positive comments here I got intrigued.

Scroo

Female Quota Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex 2014 Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2

This may sound dumb but where do you find your trial keys? I somehow fail to find them in account management.

/e: lol, forget it, found them.

Soooo, I have 3 trial keys to spare. First come first served.

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
Either the engineer is much weaker than the medic, mobs are much sturdier or there is actually a resembelence of balance now. But I actually do not kill entire mob groups before they can do anything now.

Got it, thank you very much. Which server do you guys play on?

Angthoron

Arcane

This may sound dumb but where do you find your trial keys? I somehow fail to find them in account management.

Where are yours? I'm trying to find where the heck mine are, doesn't seem to be in the email or anything.

Scroo

Female Quota Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex 2014 Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2

Where are yours? I'm trying to find where the heck mine are, doesn't seem to be in the email or anything.

Found mine in the mail that informed me that I had activated my serial.

Avellion

Erudite
Got it, thank you very much. Which server do you guys play on?
You are welcome.

I play on Ravenous EU (PvP English). I play as Exile, since that is what my group of friends and classmates wanted to play as (I wanted to play Dominion personally though and kill the heretics).

Try checking your spam filter or something, if you have registered your account keys you should have recieved them by now.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
I play dominion. I always play the savage/dark/evil Horde-counterpart.

EDIT:

here are my guest passes

7UJAWHMZZXZ80EFZOFHQ
7UJBEI29K88LVKH6HFD3
7UJFLN4SU0HSYE51DG4R

knock yourselves out

Cromwell

Arcane
damn game, I think my ancient gt440 is not enough to get at least steady 30 fps

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
gt440... steady 30 fps

gw-Frasier-laugh-gif.gif

Do you get that even on Windows Solitaire?

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Here are my passes, lets see who's the fastest!

4AV276R9EGOE46I7N4E3
4AV2QI9QXC60Q4DOKM7R

4AVUCIAPAGGXJFW6S67F

Last edited:

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
Doesn't look that bad so far, except for the furries... It has quite a strong city of heroes to it.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
I always play the savage/dark/evil Horde-counterpart.
i never got that mentality considering humans are the racist religious zealots with a vendetta while the orcs just try to live better than they did when they were demonic slaves. unless you only look at warcraft 1+2...

plus after having played both the exiles strike me as way more horde-like.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
Warcraft orcs are lame, real orcs feast on man-flesh and crush little babies with their metal boots.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
What's the download size on this? Might try a guest pass if it's not like 60 gig.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Great, someone give me a trial key. And no I'm not going to go scrambling for one that may or may not have been used -- I'm above that.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom