Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Will you Buy and/or Play Trans Effect: Androgynousmeda? The POLL!

Will you buy/or play MEA?

• Total voters

Des

Educated
Why would i pay to see a fucking dead corpse be defiled AGAIN?
Any price tag will be infinitely too high since the value of this shit is 0.

Buying it, even just to laugh at its awfullness, will result in money going to the pockets of necrophiles.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
I can't vote in the poll. While I will never play this game, because it looks like a terrible fucking game, I am however a strong proponent, supporter and admirer of the popamole genre and I play many transvestite and transgender dating sims. Adjust your poll to include a simple "no" so I can feel included as well, you legless arm-wrestlers and gay homofaggots (take your pick).

AstralStorm

Educated
Essentially I am a kind of connoisseur of decline... This looks like a fine specimen.

Mostly because there's not enough incline left.
:neveraskedforthis:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom