Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Competition Winners of the MS Paint your way to a copy of Tyranny or PoE with GOG

Cudgel

Learned
Patron
I am just happy someone finally won something in this contest. At least DU only kept six of the keys for himself, for an Australian that is amazing restraint.

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I just got my hands on a picture of RPGCodex staff discussing the competition entries:
2904.jpg

DU on left.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Fuck you DU, seriously fuck you! You can read the original rules up there. Did we enter with shitty paint drawings? Sure, but what did you expect? And just for the record the first winner is neither more complex, nor better than the other entries.
When the majority of entrants clearly didn't want to win the prizes in question, I couldn't possilby be responsible for giving them out to people who didn't want them.

Someone might've been offended.

And oh, what about the other 8 keys you were given? Because you wrote that you got 5 for Tyranny and 5 for PoE.
Judges decisions are final.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I'm still waiting for DU sending us the keys we deserve! *I* deserve it. I'm entitled to a Tyranny key after submitting my fantastic painting!

Weasel
I'm still waiting for DU sending us the keys we deserve! *I* deserve it. I'm entitled to a Tyranny key after submitting my fantastic painting!

I'm guessing he parked his throne in that gifstravaganza thread or shoutbox again and got people to beg him for them... perhaps you still have time to get in on that action!

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
When the majority of entrants clearly didn't want to win the prizes in question, I couldn't possilby be responsible for giving them out to people who didn't want them.
Nigger there were a few troll entries that stated they didn't want the game anyway but there certainly were more than 2 non-shit entries.

Crichton

Prophet
I wish I could say that i was disappointed that that shiftless no account digger DU cheated me, but honestly, it's not surprising. It's just sad; seriously, what kind of scum cheats a man out of $22.50 worth of goods?

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
I wish I could say that i was disappointed that that shiftless no account digger DU cheated me, but honestly, it's not surprising. It's just sad; seriously, what kind of scum cheats a man out of $22.50 worth of goods?

A judge was caught recently in Poland switching price tags on stuff to save 30 potato :M

4too

Arcane
Trickle Down Economics!

Sorry my plaintive is not MS Paint but internet BS.

In these days of corporate provenance, why should I wonder that at least - TWO reloads of the RPGCODEX are needed to read ANY initial page.

I trust the CODEX is well paid for this lucrative traffic. AND greater glory any reward to the GOOGLE_YAHOO_ Bastards that rule us all :giggle

F-me and the whore I rode in on …. :lol

Thank you.

4too

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom