Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime [WIP] My RPG Maker Game

OP is...

• Awesome, thanks for this

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • a fag, stop with the animu jap shit

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive
I'm making an RPG Maker game. Right now, its tentative title is Tale of the Crystals (yeah, I know real original). It's going to be a relatively short, linear game, focused on dungeon crawling and character interaction, with a multitude of classes that characters either start in or can switch to throughout the game. As of this point, I've finished the first chapter. Anyone who is interested can PM me for a download link. Just specify a distribution OS and I should be able to get it to you within 24 hours. If you do ask for a copy, I only ask for honest, but constructive feedback. (Sorry, I don't want to hear a bunch of people say "This is shit." and nothing more. Please, be willing to take the time to leave some sort of constructive criticism)

Mustawd

PM me the link for the latest version. Still travelling, so it might be a couple of days before I can get to it.

PS, same reason im not on discord, bae.

Jacob

Pronouns: Nick/Her
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
i'll just ask it here first before you even gave me the link, are you using stock art or do you make your own art?

anyway pm me the windows 64 bit version

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom