Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Review Witch's Wake Part 1 Review

Mistress

Liturgist
Tags: BioWare; Neverwinter Nights: Witch's Wake

Our review of the Witch's Wake Part 1: The Fields of Battle, the first module in the official series for Neverwinter Nights.

Many aspects of the Official Campaign have been modified and replaced in this module, through the incorporation of community developed modifications. This is really more of a credit to the efforts of the community than to Bioware, and demonstrates what can actually be achieved with time and attention to detail. While it's nice to see that people have overcome many of the niggling issues with the game, through developing their own solutions, it's still a great shame that some of the more obvious and poor implementations weren't handled by Bioware themselves.​

humorguy

Novice
As we now know there will be no more modules for WW, and you cannot even buy any Premium modules now, because Atari doesn't like making money it seems, and has pulled them all, so i would suggest a warning in the body of the review and a lowering of the score.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
WW is a great but very short game... kinda felt like half-game half-book, maybe due to great narrator, actually the best I've ever heard. Now I need to replay it, brb

humorguy

Novice
Well thanks to Atari I gave WW 1.0 and now I cannot get 1.1. So I have to go to the to**ent sites to find it! Are games companies crazy or what?!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom