Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Wizardry Wizardry IV Gaiden SNES Translation to English - CURRENT VERSION 1.02

MrRichard999

Game re-worker!
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
Hello, fellow kids!

I have a Galaxy Tab 4. The Google play store has a SNES EX(+)? Will this work on that tablet with that Snes version?

Can I even patch a ROM on a Tablet? Seems like the patch process is Windows-centric.

How's an ole nigga get hooked up, yo?

Zep--

How about hooking me up with that MAGA badge that I got screwed out of.

shylax

Barely Literate
This is kind of a dumb question but how do I use the Storage Key? Even with it I can't get past the Storage Room door. I've tried just opening the door, I've tried using the key as an item, but no dice.

Hengki Kusuma Adi

BTW, the thread title of the game title should be Wizardry Gaiden IV, it is pronounced as the commercial of this game did and not Wizardry IV Gaiden.

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
BTW, the thread title of the game title should be Wizardry Gaiden IV, it is pronounced as the commercial of this game did and not Wizardry IV Gaiden.

Plus if I'm not mistaken, the current title makes the game look like a "side story" (Gaiden) to Wizardry IV. Whereas it is the fourth game in a series of "side stories".

MrRichard999

Game re-worker!
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
Hello, fellow kids!

I have a Galaxy Tab 4. The Google play store has a SNES EX(+)? Will this work on that tablet with that Snes version?

Can I even patch a ROM on a Tablet? Seems like the patch process is Windows-centric.

Zep--

Unipatcher

Why are you helping this guy? He screwed me out of my Trump Badge...

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
Hello, fellow kids!

Zep--

Unipatcher

Thanks, I give this a try when I ragequit ToME for the last time.

Zep--

Hengki Kusuma Adi

I aware that Romhacking.net is currently dead, the patches are no longer here :(

A user named cat

Just noticed this today too. That sucks. Shows we really need another site that at least collects all the latest patches and translations. I have to keep up to date on this shit for recording EmuMovies vids. Depending on Romhacking alone is obviously a bad idea as I believe it's gone down before for an extended period.

Codex should actually host some of these or at least patches that are worked on by this community, they're tiny files anyhow. There's a useless and empty Games section right on the front page here that's been sitting there unused forever.

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
Got your hack working!
wiz.PNG

So sorry about your Trump buttons. Try again to MAGA in 4 years.

Zep--

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
dude, who doesn't know that

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom