Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World War 3 - first person shooter from Farm 51 (NecroVision devs)

waterdeep

Learned
Another Battlefield tier popamole shooter brought to you by the Polacks behind NecroVision and Painkiller H&D.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Another Battlefield tier popamole shooter brought to you by the Polacks behind NecroVision and Painkiller H&D.

Thanks! This is my type of popamole shit.

They're making a game from a 5 year old meme?

326ca58f89ec5240f192ab668557479b.png

Hevnknekt

Educated
This seems promising:

National Pride
World War 3 is heavily grounded in military realism, offering accurate depictions of weapons, uniforms and equipment of national armed forces. All of it to inspire you to make the war effort personal and prove that your country is the dominant force on the battlefield. All maps are based on real-life locations such as the streets of Warsaw, Berlin and Moscow (more locations planned) recreated with an unprecedented attention to detail.
(from their Steam page)

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
It could be interesting. Hope that it have a Russian campaign. Would love to bring lead diversity and enrich their culture.
:killitwithfire:

A thing that annoyed me is their uniforms,they all look the same.

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
I also want to use a G3 and sling 7.62 at some slavs. Good multiplayer shooters with relative realism are few and far between. It looks promising enough at the moment.

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
Really isn't 10 years late because so many people want a Battlefield like relatively realistic shooter. This game fills a gap that people want.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
If I get to kill some Russians then I might consider buying this game. I just want to shoot a Russian in the face.
I see that everyone on the codex will like the game if you get at least two different campaigns ;). Gunning down "intellectual" cucks will be fun.

Mustawd

If I get to kill some Russians then I might consider buying this game. I just want to shoot a Russian in the face.
Can be arranged, for a price. I know just the right candidate, too. Fenix

Won’t shoot Fenix in the face. I was thinking of a certain russian game dev who threatens American codexers with Russian-made Nuclear Missiles.

You Bester. I’m talking about you. Stop hacking our elections you commie slav slime!! :argh::argh::argh:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom