Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Worms World Party Ultimate Director's Cut Platinum Golden Reduxed Edition Incoming

Astral Rag

Arcane

It will be released 8th July on PC for £11/$15/€13.

I have little love left for this once great company but I will buy this remake of the last great Worms game... unless they manage to fuck it up.

inb4 terrible netcode, DLC etc

Last edited:

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
You forgot to write "Ehnanced" in the title.

Edit: BTW, wasn't Revolution good enough and ye'olde lookin? Why release this instead of ehnancing the other? (ye ye I know, monies...)

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
So they're re-releasing WWP with controller support, steam trading cards and probably incompatible with the current version of WWP for multiplayer issues?

How many re-branded re-releases of Worms Armageddon are we up to now? I like worms as much as the next guy, but team17 just keep beating the dead horse. :|

Havoc

Cheerful Magician
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
Praise Gaben for refunds!
eIjyQkk.png

Dzupakazul

Arbiter
The whole community plays vanilla Worms Armageddon anyway, because that's the game which gets the official patches that include cool stuff for mappers and modders. It's also way cheaper. I don't see the market for this.

Who plays Worms on a controller, anyway?

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Apologists and fanboys swarm upon him like insects.

Team 17 hasn't done ANYTHING worth a damn in close to 20 years. When are people gonna learn?

Havoc

Cheerful Magician
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
Sad, man. I hoped for a better version with good MP support, higher res. support and stuff.

Astral Rag

Arcane
I don't understand how they manage to fuck up these "remasters" of their own games, they've fucked up every single re-release except WA which works fine because it comes with a plethora of fan-made tweaks. If what I'm reading is true this 14 or 15 year old 2D game doesn't even run at 60fps for most people. I don't even.

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected
Just download this and stop being faggots:

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:1faba23d10abf229b3a2179d1040a6d9eac14845&dn=Worms%20Armageddon%20-%20Win7-8%20%2b%20Online%20%2b%20Portable%20(just%20extract%20and%20play!).zip&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.com%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.demonii.com%3a1337

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom