Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Worst developer

the worst

• Chris Avellone

Votes: 16 10.3%
  • Ken L.evine

Votes: 43 27.7%
  • Josh Sawyer

Votes: 26 16.8%
  • Warren Spector

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • David Gaider

Votes: 38 24.5%
  • Other (Please specify)

Votes: 29 18.7%

• Total voters

Llama-Yak Hybrid

Wild Sheep
Dumbfuck
Out of those only Spector made a good game once or twice but Levine (nice filter nazi racist cuckolds) L.evine is the worst.

Unwanted

Manmower

Unwanted
Edgy
Toss-up between the chucklefucks at Beamdog, and The Master of Balance Sawyer himself.

Hard to say which of the two has a bigger ego and unwarranted sense of self-inflated superiority.

Llama-Yak Hybrid

Wild Sheep
Dumbfuck
Toss-up between the chucklefucks at Beamdog, and The Master of Balance Sawyer himself.

Hard to say which of the two has a bigger ego and unwarranted sense of self-inflated superiority.
Ken Leevine has bigger ego and sense of self-inflated superiority than both of them combined.

Doctor Sbaitso

SO, TELL ME ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS.
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands
That's easy. The Crackerjack.
2-update10_2.png

I had to read it twice, because the first time I read "Cleve Blakemore", who also happens to be the shittiest developer ever... damn, perhaps I shouldn't call him a developer. Rather a crook with his fraudulent advertising and bogus game.
That is he. The reference was put in for good reason. Also FYI, Sirotech referred to Cleve as the purported "crackerjack programmer" in his interview with Matt Barton. Good stuff.

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Eh sawyer is okay in my book.

Voted other for Todd Howard. Or someone in Bethesda that lead the development team.

Beastro

Arcane

Agentorange doesn't seem to be a fan that little injoke:

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/kickstarter-you-most-regret-giving-money-to.108621/

Who the hell added Tropes vs. Women in Video Games? That's not a video game and it doesn't deserve any recognition. Please remove it. It makes the poll seem like some dumbass gamergate shit. (nice passive aggressive way to try and discredit this thread so you can send it to retardoland)

That's easy. The Crackerjack.
2-update10_2.png

I had to read it twice, because the first time I read "Cleve Blakemore", who also happens to be the shittiest developer ever... damn, perhaps I shouldn't call him a developer. Rather a crook with his fraudulent advertising and bogus game.

Barkmore?

Is that an Easter Egg about Cleve? Was he that infamous back then to make it a real possibility that this is about him?

The worst developer is God, he made this insolent race called humans. They spend all day writing their stupid bullshit opinions on things called forums. The game he developed is also very boring and linear, even with all the patches throughout its history. The same shit just keeps repeating over and over.

Ohhhh, razor wit we got here! No one's poked the Great Bear in this way before!
:edgy:

That is he. The reference was put in for good reason. Also FYI, Sirotech referred to Cleve as the purported "crackerjack programmer" in his interview with Matt Barton. Good stuff.

I'm still fairly new to the Cleve thing, but you have to be... "something" to be a former employee of a company and leave such an impression to be worthy of an Easter Egg. :lol:

Last edited:

Doctor Sbaitso

SO, TELL ME ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS.
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands
I believe there was a question about it in Matt Barton's interview with Robert Sirotech. There was an episode dedicated to Stones of Arnhem Jagged Alliance. Some discussion surrounding Cleve and some claims he had made regarding the bizarre working conditions (which turned out to be true). Robert had some fun things to say about Cleve.

If you are not up on Sirotech and Cleve lore, the Codex is the place to get it.

Llama-Yak Hybrid

Wild Sheep
Dumbfuck
He won't be able see it yet.
Barkmore?

Is that an Easter Egg about Cleve? Was he that infamous back then to make it a real possibility that this is about him?
I'm still fairly new to the Cleve thing, but you have to be... "something" to be a former employee of a company and leave such an impression to be worthy of an Easter Egg. :lol:

Back in the times you've had Grimoire thread in GRPG and could see Cleveland Mark Blakemore in his natural habitat. It's rare sight to see real 100% Neanderthal in his natural habitat nowadays.

Sadly nowadays you need to have 1 year old account or pay to understand who he is and why did he(vocally) hate Sirtech so much, that they've turned him into easter egg.

But you know what? This thread is boring and the poll is shit. Cleveland Mark Blakemore - who is/was the worst developer in the industry?

---

Arcane
There is a special place in the Hell for the nine people who voted for the first option :fight:

Duraframe300

Arcane
Btw. What did Ken Levine say or do recently that got the codex so upset? And whats with the whole *the new Avellone* thing come from?

Llama-Yak Hybrid

Wild Sheep
Dumbfuck
There is a special place in the Hell for the nine people who voted for the first option :fight:
Changed my vote.
Ken Levine is worse but Avellone is dipshit too, he made total one good game(Fallout 2) and that's only because he was building upon what another overrated dev - Tim "the faggot" Cain did before.

---

Arcane
You are sooo boring as troll, do you know? Change job :happytrollboy:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom