Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Would perks make you more likely to donate?

Would you donate if it came with perks? (no ads, custom rank)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
Yeah sure. the hundred should make you happy.

denizsi

Arcane
sheek said:
Why do you say that? Because you don't want to donate?

On the contrary. Patron tag reminds me of this Seinfeld episode where George goes to an Italian restaurant for calzone and he decides to donate money when he sees the donation jar. The cook happens to <s>see</s> turn his back when he's donating so he doesn't notice it and George gets annoyed at not being acknowledged for donating.

edit: strike

MF

The Boar Studio
Patron
Developer
I just donated something. I was under the impression that the ad revenue covered the bandwidth and server operation costs, but apparently not. (?)
Anyway, an ad-free experience appeals to me.

Calis

Pensionado
Major_Blackhart said:
So how is it I don't have my ads disabled or my patron status yet?
We decided to go with "fuck it, we're not gonna track down users if the username is unclear", but I did get your donation message from Tal by MSN and the e-mail matches yours. Enjoy.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom