Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Would someone fix the quoting of others' quotes?

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
You know what I mean. When you "reply" to a complete post which was itself quoting something, then in your reply textbox in the case of "reply" you don't see the quote which the post was quoting.

When you insert from "Insert Quotes" you even get to see the quoting, but when you insert it, the inner quote isn't in your inserted text.

I understand multiple quoted messages inside one-another sucks to watch and scroll through, but one-two quoteceptions are ok, and sometimes needed. People who quote 10s of messages into the same post can just be reprimanded for being morons instead of people who need to have one or two quoted messages inside their quoted post having to go through the trouble of manually adding these quotes.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I will fix this for a brofist.

Who wishes to sacrifice a brofist to this noble cause?

Will it be you?

AwesomeButton

Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
To be honest, I only post in this forum to read funny responses. I never expect anything to be fixed.

Aenra

DarkUnderlord
You asked for brofists, we know you're lazy (plus excuses such as Hong Kong/exotic, etc.), so i brofisted your post. Quoting getting fixed warrants many a fist i'd think. And now i has my rights removed? By some perverse twisting of your post's original meaning, lol? My..rights..my panaMericana sense of entitlement is brimming with, like, outrage! omg!

Why am i being trolled thus? :)

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
What do I have to sacrifice for someone to look into this issue?

Or any of those listed here?

Have we finally updated the Xenforo forum engine to the latest version after which these requests can be heard? :M

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Did they fix the issue with images within spoilers, btw?
Long ago, I think.

Hm. DU, what about a fistraiser for features? People would pay from their brofists for certain features to get fixed/introduced. The cost would depend on the difficulty of the task.

Would give those at least some meaning. :M

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
DarkUnderlord
You asked for brofists, we know you're lazy (plus excuses such as Hong Kong/exotic, etc.), so i brofisted your post. Quoting getting fixed warrants many a fist i'd think. And now i has my rights removed? By some perverse twisting of your post's original meaning, lol? My..rights..my panaMericana sense of entitlement is brimming with, like, outrage! omg!

Truly, you did sacrifice your fist to this effort and you are a people's champion. I asked for but a brofist, a fist which could bro, and you did deliver yours unto mine in a worthy sacrifice.

AwesomeButton

Patron
DarkUnderlord

Truly, you did sacrifice your fist to this effort and you are a people's champion. I asked for but a brofist, a fist which could bro, and you did deliver yours unto mine in a worthy sacrifice.
And lo and behold, the fix has come unto us.

Gerrard

Arcane
mvJlexR.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom