Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ WoW Rebirth: a vanilla private server

Mustawd

You guys are making me wanna roll an Orc Warrior...

Wilian

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Kronos has already done 2 total database wipes, just sayin'.

They are part of Twinstar server corp and they only do things for proift. They've skimmed Blizzard's rules but hammer will come down onto them sooner than later. And then they'll reboot, again.

Rebirth remains the only realm where if you started in 2011 you still find your char intact. Yes, we had issues, yes had 6 week rollback but not quite Nost level 3 times starting over or Kronos 2 times starting over.

Wilian

Arcane
Patron
Well yes, obviously. And you should support me because I boosted you in that BWL one time.. Like two years ago!

Wilian

Arcane
Patron
Cry more. It's not shilling, Rebirth still remains the only vanilla like realm that has been able to exist, despite Blizzard's efforts.

hivemind

Rebirth is so bad that people would rather wait whole day in a Kronos queue than play on Rebirth :lol:

and it's so cucked that people are completely ingoring it and talking about nost/kronos in a thread created originally about rebirth :lol:

and while rebirth shills are jerking off about how they "resisted" Blizzard the nost team is literally meeting with Mike Morhaime in a few weeks to discuss official legacy servers

Rebirth is literally the biggest joke that ever existed

even playTBC that pretended they were getting ddosed when they couldn't manage a server launch is less pathetic than Rebirth

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
I don't really torrent stuff, what's a good/non FBI break your door down program to use?

Ninjerk

Arcane
I use utorrent, IDK what the torrent tracker du jour is. I suspect you won't be bothered unless you start pirating watermarked music or movies, and even then it'll just be your ISP sending you a warning (if your ISP is Verizon, possibly others).

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
But you bros don't play on Feenix! Or, I guess, it's basically the same game client?

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
I think I actually downloaded some client a while ago but never got around to playing. I'll have to search for it on my HD. Here's a dumb question - can I bring up a list of shit on my HD ranked by size?

Ninjerk

Arcane
watch out for feenix client tho, you may have to find another copy of the exe
feenix used to alter the client so you couldn't connect to other private servers

Mustawd

Kronos has already done 2 total database wipes, just sayin'.

They are part of Twinstar server corp and they only do things for proift. They've skimmed Blizzard's rules but hammer will come down onto them sooner than later. And then they'll reboot, again.

Rebirth remains the only realm where if you started in 2011 you still find your char intact. Yes, we had issues, yes had 6 week rollback but not quite Nost level 3 times starting over or Kronos 2 times starting over.

Any thoughts on my questions on the so-called lawsuit of rebirth?

Ninjerk

Arcane
I think I actually downloaded some client a while ago but never got around to playing. I'll have to search for it on my HD. Here's a dumb question - can I bring up a list of shit on my HD ranked by size?
Also dunno who Valtyr is but he's playing mage.

shihonage

Subscribe to my OnlyFans
Patron
Bubbles In Memoria

Kingdoms of Amalur didn't wipe your character, either. Could as well play that.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom