Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

WTF has happened to this forum

Trashos

Arcane
I couldn't pay much attention to the Codex for a while, and now that I can I find people talking about Skyrim and such shit in all threads. WTF has happened, have we lost this base? Are we gathering in some other forum now? Somebody please let me know about our new meeting place, I was accidentally left behind.

Unwanted

tmux

Unwanted
I couldn't pay much attention to the Codex for a while, and now that I can I find people talking about Skyrim and such shit in all threads. WTF has happened, have we lost this base? Are we gathering in some other forum now? Somebody please let me know about our new meeting place, I was accidentally left behind.
fuck off faggot

thesoup

Arcane
Codex has been eagerly awaiting and playing Bethesda games at least since 2007. Skyrim was popular here before it even released. I have no idea where you got this notion that this forum is some hardcore community that doesn't jerk off to anime and shower Todd with money.

Trashos

Arcane
I was not joking, actually. Exaggerated a bit, yes, but was not joking.

Are you guys trying to tell me that there has been no noticeable decline in declared tastes in the past couple of months? In a weird way this is reassuring. I am going insane, but could be worse. Are you sure, though?

thesoup

Arcane
I was not joking, actually. Exaggerated a bit, yes, but was not joking.

Are you guys trying to tell me that there has been no noticeable decline in declared tastes in the past couple of months? In a weird way this is reassuring. I am going insane, but could be worse. Are you sure, though?
No. Go back to 2011 and look at the hundreds of pages on the Skyrim general thread (and dozens of other, lesser, Skyrim threads) before release and a couple hundred pages and threads since.
The anime subforum was here way before "the last couple months" as well.

Not even gonna go into the amount of fallout4 fans and 4/5 and 5/5 ratings it got

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Somebody please let me know about our new meeting place, I was accidentally left behind.

15555.jpg

Please come with me to this shady back alley. I will point you to the right place.

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Strap Yourselves In
I guess you deserve one as well.

joke

[johk]

noun
1. something said or done to provoke laughter or cause amusement, as a witticism, a short and amusing anecdote, or a prankish act:
He tells very funny jokes. She played a joke on him.
2. something that is amusing or ridiculous, especially because of being ludicrously inadequate or a sham; a thing, situation, or person laughed at rather than taken seriously; farce:
Their pretense of generosity is a joke. An officer with no ability to command is a joke.
3. a matter that need not be taken very seriously; trifling matter:
The loss was no joke.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom