Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

wtf is with the white font in the forums?

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
It's really not beautiful.

At least its sans serif, but still. I prefer a clean, non-wavy font.
Just stick with Open Sans, ffs!

Weasel
aidJfU8.jpg

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
What the heavenly fuck possessed you about changing the font to Comic Sans?!

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Feels good browsing on phone, only visible changes are the quote+ button, Crispy's tag disappearing, and 'recent profile posts' below shoutbox. Get to enjoy the butthurt without harm to my own butt.

What the fuck are Kodek Kool Kredits anyway ?
They've actually been around since the start of 2012, they're the points you get for Codex achievements. Xbox live gamerscoredex.

tindrli

Arcane
WHO THE FUCK CHANGED THE FONT TYPE!!!!.. LIKE IT ISNT HARD TO READ THIS SHIT ANYWAY!!!

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
OK, I get it. This is just an elaborate belated april fools joke, isn't it?

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
So the Codex is now scaling to our level? We can't sound pretentious in Comic Sans. :(

Oh wait, I still can do it! HEUHEUHEUEHUEHUE

Unwanted

Goat Vomit

Andhaira
Andhaira
Postcount +1

What happened this time? A coup by the forces of decline? :dancing parrot: Fug, you broke the reply box too and I don't know the codes for the emoticons. :(

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
BTW could the white line separating the columns go, please? And take the bullet in front of the thread title with them.

(I have no idea if anybody has complained about this already, I cannot read Comic Sans, it's a learning disability)

Deleted member 7219

It is really funny when DU derps around like this, isn't it?

Nah.

gromit

Arcane
Good work all around but I have a few concerns.

While Comic Sans is ludicrous, UPPERCASE COMIC SANS is informed by the lettering in the critically-acclaimed graphic novel Watchmen. Please add
Code:
.message {
  text-transform: uppercase;
}
at your next convenience.

Oh wait, I still can do it! HEUHEUHEUEHUEHUE
Font circumvention sends the message that hacking -- an activity closely associated with piracy in the minds of the marketplace -- is legal. As a security measure I insist the CSS be corrected to
Code:
.message {
  font-family: Comic Sans MS !important;
}

Last edited:

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Wait... something changed? Did I miss something again?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom