Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

wtf is with the white font in the forums?

sser

Arcane
Developer
In spring of youth it was my lot
To haunt of the wide world a spot
The which I could not love the less--
So lovely was the loneliness
Of a wild lake, with black rock bound,
And the tall pines that towered around.

But when the Night had thrown her pall
Upon that spot, as upon all,
And the mystic wind went by
Murmuring in melody--
Then--ah then I would awake
To the terror of the lone lake.

Yet that terror was not fright,
But a tremulous delight--
A feeling not the jewelled mine
Could teach or bribe me to define--
Nor Love--although the Love were thine.

Death was in that poisonous wave,
And in its gulf a fitting grave
For him who thence could solace bring
To his lone imagining--
Whose solitary soul could make
An Eden of that dim lake.

A user named cat

4gJRTRn.gif

valcik

Arcane
This is a clever tactics how to lure younger audience here. Just add some tooltips to the forum layout, put a quest compas in the sitemap and watch the swarm of modern gamers storming in RPG Codex!

DwarvenFood

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Who gives a fuck about Comic Sans - WHITE TEXT IN FORUMS AND HIDDEN PAGE NUMBERS
Hidden page numbers ? Don't seem to have that problem. Missing shortcuts for img, media, etc. in "post reply" editor though :decline:

I'm not using Codex fixed width, which is as normal.
I tried this in both fixed mode, and not-fixed mode, and I'm missing those shortcuts. Also in both modes I see the page numbers.

Nael

Arcane
I will become a patron ffs if you just take away this font. My brain can't take it anymore. It hurts.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Oh yeah, the Options thingie.

Fuck this, I'd rather be constantly and with great annoyance moving the bottom scrollbar back and forth than be a victim of DU's new trolling atte... wait.

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I never understood the hate against Comic Sans. It's a cool font, it's readable. I write all my business letters in it, nobody has ever complained. It makes the whole "We're sueing you for 394.492 € " bit a lot more cool and relaxed. People are thankful for it.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
hey everybody

I carry some sad news

DU was in an accident

he was in the outbacks hunting snakes but a kangaroo knocked him out

but before he passed away he did some last minute changes to the codex

since noone else knows how to work this shit (taluntain is just the bank), this is how the codex will look for the foreseeable future
Can you reduce brightness of text, or should I use hooker and disability accessories to forcibly change text color?
I have completely correctly calibrated monitor, and white 0xFF looks as a white during explosions, it's amazing when you edit images or look at records and have them looking identically as stuff out of windows, it's massive problems when you are reading texts.

Is DU's life so lacking that he needa to constantly fuck with us? At least he didn't bring back the rainbow brofist.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Looks like AFAFAF kinda works.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom