Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Xbox Scorpio will be most powerfull console sporting 6 teraflop GPU

Kem0sabe

Arcane
The hardware is not as important, it's a refresh, not a new generation of consoles.

So EA will still develop FIFA to run mostly the same, with the same features, in the 4 consoles.

Kraszu

Prophet
Enter Scorpio, at 500$ and 250W power consumption, running 4k visuals, not the top quality but certainly at medium-to-high settings. This is a great fucking option for occasional dirty pleasure AAA gaming with good visuals for a change. If you can't admit that, because of some teenage edgelord "Microsoft are evil" nonsense, then you're the one who's retarded, pal. I don't give a slightest fuck if Hitler was their lead engineer, a good gaming machine at good price point is worthy of praise. But then some of us actually spend our own money on this stuff, while you probably blow one of your two dads each time you need a new GPU.

No it isn't, xbox scorpio has a potato for cpu (Even pentium for 60$ is much better) add to that rx480 and it will be cheaper the scorpio, and you have to add more expensive games + paying MS to unblock your internet so you can get i5 or R5, and it will be end up being cheaper anyway. PC gaming is cheap there is just no good reason to go for highest end now, and xbox scorpio isn't highest end either. The major pain now is how slow advancement in cpu is now in comparison to what it was in the past.

DemonKing

Arcane
Is there any point in buying an X-Box anymore - I thought all X-Box titles are now going to be coming out on PC anyway so it is pretty much irrelevant as a gaming platform nowadays?

sullynathan

Arcane
Is there any point in buying an X-Box anymore - I thought all X-Box titles are now going to be coming out on PC anyway so it is pretty much irrelevant as a gaming platform nowadays?
Realistically, you will more buy an Xbox because it's the most powerful console ever made especially if you want to play multiplatform titles on consoles.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom