Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Yпадок 21, Возвращение

sqeecoo

Arcane
Bros, I'm travelling and probably won't have the time to do tha turns today. Could I have an extension until Monday? For d22 and d20 as well (I've played this turn for d20). Thanks and sorreh!

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
Beneath the city of tombs, lies a vast mausoleum covered in arcane runes. Some say each glyph or sigil ever created by a sapient being, each phrase of love or spite ever written, has been painstakingly etched on those dusty walls, either to keep what lies within entombed or to keep the world away from it, as to keep it pristine. Undefiled.

Deep there, a sleepy, hazy consciousness awakens. It stirs. It thrashes in its dreams, casually ruining the existences of some of those unfortunate enough to be living under its vision. It doesn't notice. It dreams. It longs for... It speaks.

Lizard likes heat! Thanks for the summer throne fuckers!

Seriously, It's exactly what I needed to turbo boost my troops, which were seriously hampered by winter. It launched C'Tis into what's effectively my record expansion. Both in MP and SP, with this or any other nation! Thanks again coldcrow. I'll send you a fire gem!

Last edited:

Grif

Learned
Well I'm not sure how else to interpret on what seemed like an unprovoked attack on my capring province no less.

:M

You do have my sympathies on the shit expansion part there.

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
This is what Xibalba wants you to believe:

TG6iyOr.gif

and this is Dayyālu opening this turn's messages:

giphy.gif

Dayyālu

Arcane
Well I'm not sure how else to interpret on what seemed like an unprovoked attack on my capring province no less.

:M

You do have my sympathies on the shit expansion part there.

I had no idea that was in your capring.

It was a forest. I go into forests.

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
And I go into wastes but I refrain from randomly attacking into them goddammit :argh:

Wish there were any wastes I could randomly dive into, were I spawned.

On a sidenote, our reliable scouting infrastructure brought us the position of three other nations! We still lack some, like the reclusive (lol), bloodthirsty giants, mentioned briefly in dusty, forbidden tomes...

Last edited:

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
"...an old legend states that there's power in Pearls. Not any pearl, mind you. Sometimes liquid fulgor falls from the skies, coalescing into irridescent rounded shapes. Now and then, a simple clam or a mussel falls in love with a star and bears a single, multicolored treasure. Some say, that if one was to keep such a Pearl clutched in his hand, he'd only have to repeat thrice: "I sacrifice this one for the glory of the King" for something magical to happen. The pearl would disappear from his closed fist and he'd find a single enchanted gem left in its place. According to the legend, the color of said gem, either red, blue, ochra or green, reflects the innermost desires of the one expressing the wish. Old tales are hazy and unfocused but they do have one point in common. Doing so will bring upon us the reign of the King Without a Land. Though, for sure, modern kingdoms have more serious matters to worry about than decrepit boogeymen, better suited for scary hatchlings-tales..."

An excerpt from naturalis hissssssstoria by Alizard Crawley, prophet of C'Tis. PM if you're interested in the full thing!

edit:
Since I've been asked. WILL TRADE E, N, F and W for S, if it wasn't clear

Last edited:

Grif

Learned
Requesting turn timer to be extended to 48 hours now that it is past turn 12.

Dayyālu

Arcane
- Earthquake strikes cap 9k dead and Trog attack
- huge pack of sea dogs destroys fort building on last turn

Ohh boy this game is sure cozy

GODFUCKDAMMIT

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
Always use some protection when building forts... Day, you're a veteran. Shame on you.

Here's what I'm doing for example:

please.jpg

Four cavemen can stop any cavalry event. Four cavemen can stop any cavalry event. Four cavemen can stop any...
etc

Last edited:

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
Thx to Illwinter, poison slingers have been upgraded. Now instead of those boring puffs of noxious fumes you have:

Iu4115J.jpg

Glitterdust!

:codexisfor:

I think it's a bug :lol: I wish I had this happen to my Queerest Empire of Pythium in Dec20 though...

Edit Muty what's the matter? Y u stale?

Last edited:

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Gotta give it to Gath - you have some ballz challenging Bernlad with your cap-only 200gp/75res Seren. What a waste.

SddOmZ2.jpg

Now THAT's what I call an LA thug.

Cl5QUXC.jpg

On a side note, can anybody explain me his age? 56 out of 450 (?) - what is this even? Nobody in LA or even MA Man lived that long. 450 years is the life expectancy of Bean Sidhe from TNN. But Sidhe are descendants of Morrigans, both were women-only race.

Wait... Oh, sh

:codexisforindividualswithgenderidentityissues:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
In the Arthurian tales isn't the Green Knight transformed a few times by various women(including Morgan) into some supernatural being used to test Arthur and other knights? So you are half right, women played a role.

Edit: the great Wikipedia alludes to this, though it has been a while since I read about Gawain and the Green Knight.

sqeecoo

Arcane
I think that the immortality description says that it doesn't work on other planes, and the arena announcement is careful to point out that it takes place on the astral plane :negative:

So don't sent immortals to the Arena. Or really, never send anyone cause they will just get slaughtered by this guy:

Green%2BKnight.jpg

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
Luckily I needed the resurrected prince to ferry troops around... I was almost ready to send him.

*herp derp* immortal trampler *derp* sounds *herp* good!

28 defense... gg.

Dayyālu

Arcane
GG

I get attacked by Gath, that can be

my entire playthrough was nothing but bad events until now bar one fort that got immediately sieged

whatever

I got UW

Gath's Wet one mercs manage to beat numerical superior PD through sheer luck killing another fort construction

I do not lose so many forts in 60 turns of normal games, let alone in 20

LA Xibalba sucks

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
derp why the hell did I stall, I was fucking sure I did my turn *and* submit it
:0-13:

Dayyālu

Arcane
derp why the hell did I stall, I was fucking sure I did my turn *and* submit it

Why do you worry about staling

My defensive strategy in this game has been literally to destroy all forts and labs and pillaging everything before the giants get it

"defensive strategy"

Fucking LA Xibalba

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom