Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Review Yahtzee reviews Fable 3: Asbestos and Bacon Sandwich

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Tags: Fallout 3

<p>Zero Punctuation, Yahtzee, Escapist Magazine <a href="http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/2652-Fable-3">take a look at Fable 3</a>:</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p style="padding-left: 30px;">It's just not very good. Probably because it's exclusively X-Box.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Dog fucking ensues, along with a discussion about Good vs Evil... and how in the end, none of it mattered anyway. Thanks <strong>Fens</strong>!</p>

Drakron

Arcane
That should be fun ... oh a few days ago I found out Angry Joe also hates Fable.

bonescraper

I liked it very much. The music that is, fucking nice tune. I couldn't stand that guy talking though.

Hobo Elf

Arcane
Drakron said:
That should be fun ... oh a few days ago I found out Angry Joe also hates Fable.

How is it that you came to possess a particular piece of information on that mongoloid, again?

Esquilax

Arcane
There was a thread at the ITS forum linking it to this Angry Joe rant about how much Fable 3 sucks. I couldn't stand watching that retard talk for more than a minute. He is really fucking bad.

Multi-headed Cow

BUT ESQUILAX HE IS THE CHAMPION OF THE PEOPLE HE IS USING HIS VOICE AND FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT FOR THE PEOPLE ARE YOU ONE OF THE PEOPLE ESQUILAX IF SO ANGRY JOE IS YOUR CHAMPION

Drakron

Arcane
Hobo Elf said:
How is it that you came to possess a particular piece of information on that mongoloid, again?

I go to Nostalgia Critic site to check his movie reviews, Angry Joe is linked in there (along with Sage that I prefer), I caught "32 reasons to why Fable III sucks" on the latest videos side bar.

Reject_666_6

Arcane
Drakron said:
Hobo Elf said:

I go to Nostalgia Critic site to check his movie reviews, Angry Joe is linked in there (along with Sage that I prefer), I caught "32 reasons to why Fable III sucks" on the latest videos side bar.

I saw the commentary Sage and Spoony did for their Garzey's Wing review, and Sage has got to be the most self-absorbed, arrogant douchebag on the site.

Hamster

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014
Drakron said:
Hobo Elf said:

I came upon his review of Fable 3 the same way. But then i saw this http://angryjoeshow.com/2010/03/game-review-risen/

:x

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Fun to hear him tear it a new one. When even the regular sites and magazines were less than stellar about the game you can be pretty certain it is horrid shit (well, or a gaming gem. They seem to get the same treatment by the media.) but I didn't imagine it to be this bad.

Achilles

Arcane
When even consoletards think that a game is dumbed down, you know you've got a monumentaly shit game in your hands.

torpid

Liturgist
Is Yahtzee reviewing Fable fucking 3 really worthy of the Codex's front page? :?

Wait this isn't even VoD

Fens

Ford of the Llies
SCO said:
give it another 2 generations.
exactly... seems the industry outran its customers for now... but they are desperately trying to catch up

Esquilax

Arcane
Multi-headed Cow said:
BUT ESQUILAX HE IS THE CHAMPION OF THE PEOPLE HE IS USING HIS VOICE AND FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT FOR THE PEOPLE ARE YOU ONE OF THE PEOPLE ESQUILAX IF SO ANGRY JOE IS YOUR CHAMPION

[Intelligence] So you're saying he fights the Good Fight with his voice?

Quick, somebody post that "TOP 5 REASONS WHY FALLOUT 3 KICKS ASS!!!" picture with him standing over it.

Yahtzee can actually say some funny shit sometimes, plus he shows love to games like Thief that your console crowd hasn't heard about, so I like him. But this guy, on the other hand, has the most punchable face-voice combo ever.

circ

Arcane
I had never heard of this Angry Joe person before so I looked up that Risen review. I don't know what's wrong with you people. Voice is fine, face is a little gypsy gangsta, which is fine? Strange emotes on his face though, that kind of put me off. But I agree with his Risen review, it's an overrated game. Can't say I necessarily agree with all his reasons though. But, Risen = suck.

Admiral jimbob

gay as all hell
Wasteland 2
circ said:
I had never heard of this Angry Joe person before so I looked up that Risen review. I don't know what's wrong with you people. Voice is fine, face is a little gypsy gangsta, which is fine? Strange emotes on his face though, that kind of put me off. But I agree with his Risen review, it's an overrated game. Can't say I necessarily agree with all his reasons though. But, Risen = suck.

http://www.rpgcodex.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=51698

circ

Arcane
Ok so? I just found this Muscle Girl mod for Fallout 3 and it looks awesome. I mean, if I could make a groupmate be a Muscle Girl. But I'm afraid to install FO3 again. Maybe he found a Gypsy Girl mod or something. I can see that changing the nature of a man.

Angry Joe illustrates the fail that is .... the sanctuary, holy crap that looks retarded

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom