Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Yammering About RPGs With Fluent

• Thread starter Deleted Member 16721
  • Start date

Deleted Member 16721

Note - The Let's Discover videos are essentially disguised Let's Play videos, except I usually try to focus on "obscure" RPGs and usually only play for 30 minutes to an hour, usually making one, maybe two episodes. Darklands isn't really "obscure" like the others I've done (Infinite Space, Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure), but it might be considered forgotten or lost by some modern RPG gamers.

Anyway, Episode 2 of the Darklands series is way better, IMO. Stay tuned for that. Darklands was not quite clicking with my brain in the first episode, but after a few hours I start to "get it". Freaking dope RPG, for sure. More to come. :)

Deleted Member 16721

So when are you playing Fallout 1 and 2?

I will start with Fallout 1 since I like to play in order for series like that. But to answer the question, I'm not sure! But when I do I will record it and post it, for sure. :)

Deleted Member 16721

Quick update. A few new Yammerings will be coming on several different RPG topics. Most importantly, they will target CPRGs, with the C meaning COMPUTER. :P Coming soon...

Since I'm here I might as well share this video. Not a Yammering episode but a video showing the Shield in Console Mode. WARNING!!! - CONSOLE RELATED!!! (STILL HAS RPG IMPLICATIONS!!! MAYBE EVEN A DUNGEONS & DRAGONS REFERENCE (watch and see :) )

Deleted Member 16721

New episode up. It's a video about my optimistic take on Steam paid mods. 10 points that probably could have been condensed to a few, but hey, it's only 13 minutes so that's a start. :)

Deleted Member 16721

Not a Yammering episode (new one coming soon, though), but in this video I take a Fluent First Look at Cave of Sorrows, the Ellis Studios RPG currently being Kickstarted! :)

Deleted Member 16721

Got giveaways going for both Lords of Xulima and Wasteland 2: Director's Cut on my Steam group. Feel free to enter if you'd like.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom