Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

year 2015 is coming, which games are worth waiting for?

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I'll join in:

Pillars of Eternity (boxed edition)
Serpent in the Staglands (w/ physical manual)
Underrail (unfortunately, no boxed copy)
Lords of Xulima (boxed edition with that sweet looking map)
Antharion (boxed edition )
Quest for Infamy (boxed edition)
Stasis (Special Edition box has a foil design, embossed logo and polished high gloss surface... the box will be as gorgeous as the game :D)
Deadstate (boxed edition... if they're not bankrupt by then :eek:)
Star Citizen (boxed edition)
Legends of Eisenwald (boxed edition if it ever sees the light of day)
Wasteland 2 (signed SURVIVAL EDITION!!!... plus it will then be properly balanced)
Age of Decadence (when it's released on Thursday 2015 but sadly don't think enough will want a boxed edition for me to send VD another $25 :()
Frontiers (sadly no boxed edition)
T:ToN (probably delayed until 2016 and almost assured the signed box copy won't be in my hands in 2015)

....... and Grimoire (one can always dream of ITZ, right?)

All in all, if they all see the light of day (yeah, I know there are 2014 titles but I really won't get into them until my physical copies arrive) that will be one heck of a gaming year!!!!!

Deleted member 7219

I think you'll be disappointed with Star Citizen. I doubt that'll get a release in 2015.

garren

Arcane
Patron
lessee:
Homeworld remaster
Serious Sam 4
SOMA
Kingdom Come: Deliverance (though likely to be postponed to 2016 maybe)
Pathologic remake
Witcher 3
Serpent in the Staglands
Resident Evil HD remaster
Age of Decadence
Underrail
Stasis
Asylum
Tides of Numenera
Pillars of Eternity
Grim Dawn
ADOM 2015

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I think you'll be disappointed with Star Citizen. I doubt that'll get a release in 2015.

I think the single player WC inspired story portion will be released in 2015. Chris Roberts told me at PAX that his brother was developing it separate from the MMO portion of the game. They already released version 1.0 of the dog fighting part of the game so that part of the game "engine" is pretty solid. So they just need to finish scripting the "missions/story" part which is, again, not part of the MMO stuff. I'm not interested in the persistent world aspect at all and just want the WC "spiritual" single-player game.

murloc_gypsy

Cipher
I see a lot of people mentioning AoD and Underrail. I haven't watched their threads that closely, but have they actually been confirmed for 2015?

murloc_gypsy

Cipher
we can expect a final release in March or April

Holy shit, sweet! The first time I read about AoD, it looked so damned good. But I just couldn't bring myself to playing those early builds for fear of ruining it in the long run. I would just come back to read up on the progress once in a while. But then, slowly, I just gave up. But now it's almost here. *BROFIST HERE*

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Carmageddon: Reincarnation
Space Venture

...and Broforce, of course.

Keeping an eye on:

Serious Sam 4
Five Nights At Freddy's 3
Torment: Tides of Nuemera

Garryydde

Arcane
Patron
Douchebag! Repressed Homosexual
GTA V PC
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
Kingdom Come: Deliverance
The Witcher 3 (sort of)
Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition

Not much really

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Obsidian's 2nd Kickstarter
inXile's 2nd Kickstarter
Underrail
Lords Of Xulima 2nd Kickstarter(?)
The Age of Decadence(? r00fles?)
HBS's 2nd Shadowrun Kickstarter
Grimoire™ :M
Stasis
Tides of Numenera (This will probably be delayed though...)
Pillars of Eternity

pippin

Other than Witcher 3 (if I ever get a pc which is able to run it, that is), Underrail and Serpents in the Staglands seem pretty cool.

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
Witcher 3
Pillars of Eternity
Torment 2
Age of Decadence
Underrail
Shadowrun Hong Kong Campaign
Darkest Dungeon
Arkham Knight
SC2:Legacy of the Void
GTA V
Hotline Miami 2

Half of these will probably miss their dates and move to 2016 but still I can hope

CrimsonAngel

Prophet
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
The Witcher 3
Disgaea 5
Persona 5 (I am getting a PS4 for this game alone)
Shadowrun: Hong Kong
Tekken 7
Devil may cry 4: Now with 100% more Virgil
Hopefully a new Campaign for Divinity.
A magic 2016 game that dose not suck ass.

And i bet i missed a few games, but that's the ones at the top of my head.

Agesilaus

Antiquity Studio
Patron
Developer
Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Meh, there's nothing I'm genuinely excited about. I just need to get married and have kids so my spiral into hell will be complete.

You have to be joking, 2015 is shaping up to have some of the best releases of all time:

Age of Decadence
Battle Brothers
Serpent in the Staglands
Rimworld
Worlds of Magic
etc

We might even see stuff like Forced March's Fall of Rome. 2015 is going to be amazing.

TheGreatOne

Arcane
Get with the program, these days it's all about paying full price for the right to rent a game from a company that's scrutinizing how you use it via intrusive DRM

undecaf

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
I pledged for T:ToN and PoE, so those obviously.

Other than them... What ever interesting comes about. Not many games I bother to follow these days.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Get with the program, these days it's all about paying full price for the right to rent a game from a company that's scrutinizing how you use it via intrusive DRM

I paid $6 for MMX. Honestly, that's rental price. I know a lot of Codexers have a box fetish and that's fine but let's not pretend you have to pay $50+ for digital downloads these days.

likaq

Arcane
I paid $6 for MMX. Honestly, that's rental price. I know a lot of Codexers have a box fetish and that's fine but let's not pretend you have to pay $50+ for digital downloads these days.

I paid $0 for MMX. Honestly, that's TPB price. I know a lot of Codexers have a gog/steam fetish and that's fine but let's not pretend you have to pay more than $0 for digital downloads these days.

:troll:

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom