Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

year 2015 is coming, which games are worth waiting for?

FuelBlooded

Scholar
apart from everything that has been mentioned

Solarix (fp stealth/ horror)
Styx sequel?
new DX game
Reflex, Toxikk, UE4 and all the other arena fpses, just to see who will 'win'
Consortium 2
Clandestine
DF adventure part 2 :trollface:
Massive Chalice while I'm at it
Invisible, Inc. (I fucking hope so, 2016 is too much)
Death to Spies 3

Multi-headed Cow

Shit I'm especially looking forward to:

AGE OF DECADENCE. Only played a bit of early access since I don't wanna burn myself out when I make new characters to see different shit in the release version, but what I saw and heard of other paths by talking to my buddybro who also played got me really pumped. Possibly greatest storyfag game ever? It's a possibility.
Pillars of Eternity. Looking forward to it but I don't expect much. Obsidian has only made one game with good gameplay, so them doing a Baldur's Gate-like doesn't fill me with hope.
GTA5. Already played it on console since Rockstar games are the only things I play on console. Will double dip for PC, though most likely not D1P.

There's a bunch of other shit that may end up being good but I'm not looking forward to it much, like Witcha 3 and Underrail. Kinda the opposite of AoD, after I looked at Underrail early access it dampened my boner. You'd think PoE might go into this category too, but despite expecting the worst from Obsidian I am still pumped to play it. Sorta like WL2 was a crushing letdown but I'm still looking forward to trying Torment 2: The Retormenting.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
MGSV
Pillars of Eternity
Witcher 3
Broken Age Act 2:troll:
Stasis
Grim Fandango remake
Age of Decadence

Last edited:

I stalk the night
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin 2
I've been having so much fun with this years games and there's still plenty of those to play, I haven't even been thinking of whats coming. Well except for vapourvare like Grimoire and AoD.

Also if the OP was :obviously: he'd count up the votes for everyone to see. CBA to wade through multiple pages of lists.

Cyberpunk 20xx
Kingdome Come: Deliverance
Persona 5
Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem
Mortal Kombat X
Tekken 7
Tekken X Street Fighter
Dead or Alive 5 PC
Witcher 3
Doom 4

Fallout 4

GTA 5 PC
Saints Row IV: Gat Out Of Hell
Batman Arkham Knight
Hotline Miami 2
Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin

At least 2 of those will need me to buy a new GPU before I can even play them probably.

Jedi Exile

Arcanum
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Pillars and Witcher 3. Torment will be delayed, I am sure. And lol at people who expect Cyberpunk 2077 to be released in 2015 - my guess is that it's going to be cancelled, if not already. Could be an interesting game though. Next Shadowrun campaign - not sure if it will be ready in 2015, and they'd better delay it to make it bigger and more polished.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom