Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Review Yet Another DA: Awakening Review

Thrasher

Erudite
gurgle gurgle

Serious_Business

Best Poster on the Codex
Same fuckin' movie. And, the experience is muchw orse in the theatre iwth the bullshit munching, the whiny babies, the slurping of gosspinjg abotut he movie while youa re trying to watch, or the inability to jerk off to some sexys cene without jdugemental freaks eyeing you in disgust.

My posts are still excellent reads...

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
If they weren't people wouldn't read. Mistakes and all, my posts are still superior to any shit you post. Trust me on this.

Seriously, what's the big deal about a movie theatre? AM huge screen? Big fuckin' deal since you can buy them for your home anyways. Other than that, ffs, other than seeiing a movie a couple months 'early' not worth the price or the bullshit.

Thrasher

Erudite
You overlook that not everyone can afford to buy a theater quality projector/screen, and sound system. So out of touch...

SerratedBiz

Arcane
What kind of shitty movie theatres do you people go to that you think you could buy a TV screen as big as theirs?

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
I love how the social factor barely comes up.

You're such a bunch of basement-dwelling mouthbreathers. Especially Volourn.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
"I love how the social factor barely comes up. "

if I want the 'social factor' there are better activities than watching a movie in a dark threatre wher eeveyrbody is telling each to shut the fuck up all the time, eating like fuckin' pigs, having a bunch of crybabie kiddies ruining the movie experience.

If one wants a 'social factor' go toa fuckin' bar, sports game, the beach, have a barbecue, or some other such thing. FFS There is no fuckin' real social factor at a movie theatre.

FFS Fuck the movie theatre.

"You overlook that not everyone can afford to buy a theater quality projector/screen, and sound system. So out of touch..."

Yeah, cause I'm justn rollin' in the dough. Believe me, if I had that kind of money I wouldn't be wasting my time on the internnet. LMFAO

"What kind of shitty movie theatres do you people go to that you think you could buy a TV screen as big as theirs?"

What kind of shitty coutnry do you live in that you canq't get a huge screen for your living room. FFS

Plus, you don't nee a billion foot size screen to get the same ffect since the movie threatre needs it big enough so the people in the way back can see it. You aren't likely to be sitting a mile away from your screen if you are at home. FFS Unless you think everyone lives in a mansion? Anmd, I'm supposed to be out of touch? LMFAO

SerratedBiz

Arcane
Brother None said:

Unbelievable how these fuckers don't appreciate the mouth-breathing, popcorn-munching, seat-kicking, obnoxious-laughing, bag-squeezing, fries-cracking, baby-bringing, retarded-clapping-at-the-end-of-the-movie jewels of humanity you can meet at a theatre.

Like those assholes that buy private jetplanes, right? Hooboy, they don't know what they're missing!

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
SerratedBiz said:
What kind of shitty movie theatres do you people go to that you think you could buy a TV screen as big as theirs?
Not "you people". Volourn. Please get your facts straight.

Brother None said:
Maybe because it's in fact the only factor that is shared? You can go to the cinema with friends just as easily as you can invite them to watch a movie on your TV or watch a movie on theirs. As for complete strangers being there:

SerratedBiz said:
Unbelievable how these fuckers don't appreciate the mouth-breathing, popcorn-munching, seat-kicking, obnoxious-laughing, bag-squeezing, fries-cracking, baby-bringing, retarded-clapping-at-the-end-of-the-movie jewels of humanity you can meet at a theatre.

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Sceptic said:
You can go to the cinema with friends just as easily as you can invite them to watch a movie on your TV or watch a movie on theirs.

Yes. Just like you can drink in your living room instead of in a bar. But it's fun to be where other people are, share an experience with strangers, or fuck - imagine this - talking with them.

SerratedBiz said:

Yeah...Sorry, I like people. I may lack the sociopathic gene of the Codex.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Brother None said:
Yes. Just like you can drink in your living room instead of in a bar. But it's fun to be where other people are, share an experience with strangers, or fuck - imagine this - talking with them.
I'm not a fan of striking up conversations with strangers but you have a point. Then again, can you imagine Volourn doing this?

"Hello good sir, lovely day isn't it?

"BULLSHIT. LIES. MOARAN"

"Err.... are you alright, sir?"

"FFS FFS FFS FFS FFS LMAO"

"Sorry to have bothered you sir. I'll leave you alone"

"R00fles!"

"..."

DraQ

Arcane
Brother None said:
Sceptic said:
You can go to the cinema with friends just as easily as you can invite them to watch a movie on your TV or watch a movie on theirs.

:shock:

*backs up baring teeth and hissing furiously*

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Sceptic said:
I'm not a fan of striking up conversations with strangers but you have a point. Then again, can you imagine Volourn doing this?

That's nothing. What about Volourn picking up women?

Volo: "I have the best penis. Fact."

Wimminz: "What? I'm sorry sir, but I don't know you, and you're making me uncomfortable."

V: "FFS why do you lie?!"

W: "I'm not lying. I'm just...not interested, ok?"

V: "Roofles bullshit."

W: "Look, I know the owner and will get the bouncer toss your ass."

V: "LMFAO stop the bullshits start the truths." *gets tossed*

Volourn

Pretty Princess
1. I have no problem with going out and 'socially inetratcing'. I do it. I just feel the retarded theatre is the palce to do it. I got to the bar for that. FFS

And, I don't pick up women. I'm too ugly for that. FFS Why do you think i hate the threatre. If I see a sexy scene, and I want to jerk off to it but I cna't do that in the threatre without getting the 'look'. Better to do so at home.

Soicial interaction is not form theatres as if I want to fuckin' watch a movie I want to watch a fuckin' movie not other people being retards.

if I want to watch people be retardeds I go to a bar... or cum to www.rpgcodex.com

Either way, I fuckin' win.

RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK RAGEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Black

Arcane
I honestly didn't expect so much quality from a thread that's supposedly about DA.

Self-Ejected

ScottishMartialArts

Self-Ejected
I almost kinda feel sorry for Volourn. He seems to be getting worse as the years go by. Do you suppose he has some sort of degenerative disease?

Murk

Arcane
ScottishMartialArts said:
I almost kinda feel sorry for Volourn. He seems to be getting worse as the years go by. Do you suppose he has some sort of degenerative disease?

Disease? No, this is no disease. This is a man who's very brain is slowly being warped and twisted into a mound of fleshy chaos matter. Soon he will spawn forth a new type of thought, a new kind of... unlogic. The world will fear it at first, but give in to it slowly -- for the world will have no choice. In time we will all come to understand that Volourn was simply the first step... but to what?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom